Pick the score: Texas A&M vs. Alabama

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
Well after another ugly performance on the road that we barely escaped with a W, we head home to face the Aggies. I was feeling good after the Florida game. I thought no one could stop our offense on a regular basis. The Arky game proved otherwise, and injuries do not help. Our defense held strong in the second half, but from week to week, I just don't know which team will show up.

I'm glad this game is at home otherwise I would go with a loss here.

Bama wins 31-27

Last edited:

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
Well after another ugly performance on the road that we barely escaped with a W, we head home to face the Aggies. I was feeling good after the Florida game. I thought no one could stop our offense on a regular basis. The Arky game proved otherwise, and injuries do not help. Our defense held strong in the second half, but from week to week, I just don't know which team will show up.

I'm glad this game is at home otherwise I would go with a loss here.

Bama wins 31-27
Agreed. The way this team is playing, and in the middle of so many away games, they're tired. The benefit of playing in BDS is probably one of the few things going for us. I think we'll survive this one by another slim margin.
Bama 28
aTm 26

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
We are not very good, folks--and we are a banged up, beat up football team. In another sloppy, undisciplined game

TAMU 28
Bama 24

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

davefrat

Hall of Fame
Jun 4, 2002
Hopewell, VA
I honestly have no idea at this point.

we could win or lose and it could be a blowout or nail-biter either way.

do we even have an identity as a team?

does aTm?

this could be the discumbobulation bowl in which we could see both coaches succumb to strokes on their respective sidelines.

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
Two possible scenarios:
One end of the spectrum, Bama loses four fumbles on special teams all of which A&M converts into TDs, three A&M DBs actually catch the passes Blake throws right at them, Bama O-line gets seven false start penalties and illegal procedure penalties, (particularly on third down), the Aggies win 42-14 (and one of the Bama scores is an "oh by the way" TD with 1:39 left to play against the 4th string Aggie D).

On the other extreme, Bama plays to its capabilities, Bama DBs actually look back for the ball on A&M pass plays, getting four picks, Sims rolls out a lot, finding open receivers not named Cooper, and, when all the receivers are well covered, pulls the ball down and rushes for 85 yards, getting first downs, but always gets out of bounds before any A&M player even gets a hand on him, Yeldon (aggressively) hits the designated hole on running plays and has 175 yards rushing and 75 receiving, Derrick Henry runs between the tackles for 125 yards, and Bama wins 42-14.

I have no idea which team will show up. Could be either one.

Born2Roll

3rd Team
Oct 8, 2004
Tallahassee, FL
A&M is a dangerous team (given their style of play versus our weaknesses) but I like our chances at home. I think we cleanup many of the mistakes and play much better. BAMA wins 34-21.

64met

All-American
Oct 12, 2007
Can't ever pick against Bama. We win ugly once again though.

Bama- 17

A&M- 14

PacadermaTideUs

All-American
Dec 10, 2009
Navarre, FL
I'm going to go with incremental improvement over the next few weeks after two big weeks of falling back. The real question is will we incrementally improve fast enough over the next month to have a chance against MSU.

Bama 31
A&M 21

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.