Pick the score: Texas A&M vs. Alabama

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I don't see this as a close game. IMO, Alabama will either win or lose big, and I have no idea which will happen. But the optimist in me picks Alabama by a score of 42-17.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
My heart thinks being at home vs a bad defense will help sims get his confidence back with a few key stops by the defense 38-34 us
My head thinks our defensive outing against arkansas is misleading with us giving up 240 yards passing to a scrub quarterback at best on our current roster and the fact that I think 4 to five key false starts will be costly for us on offense. Ags win 45-38 with kenny hill putting up 400 plus yards

I hope my heart is right. rtr

B

BamaJ

If I'm going to pick Bama to lose, I might as well not turn the TV on. Blake is back home, where he's comfortable apparently, and realizes that he has more than just Coop to throw it to. He checks down to Yeldon and Henry out of the backfield from time to time and we move the ball. I think Blake gets back to form this week folks and the defense continues to improve. Lots of pressure on Kenny Trill and DBs begin making the plays that they have been in position to make all year. This is the turning point folks.

Bama 38
TAMU 17

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
I have never picked a team against Alabama and I can't start now. But if I was a betting man, my money wouldn't leave my wallet until we reduce our turnovers and Griffith becomes more consistently successful with FG. Lately, when our ball carrier gets hit I immediately begin looking around him to see where the ball ended up.
Alabama 24
Aggies 20

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
Kenny Hill can't run - if bama plays its pass rushers the whole game he barely gets over 200 yds. A&M receivers can't catch the ball, they are not that great (except Noil).
A&M has no defense - hogs put up a lot of yards and points on them. I am assuming ol spit did the same.
No reason Bama can't score 45 points on A&M; and there is no way A&M should score more than 28.
I guess RK won't be playing, but it shouldn't matter because Bama should get 300 yds behind cameron sims.
My head says 45 - 28. My heart has no idea, it doesn't get involved anymore because it likes to keep beating (I like that, too.)
I hope RK gets back soon.

WylieTexasTider

All-American
Sep 24, 2006
aTm 37
BAMA 24

They will have their top receiver back and won't have the drops. IMO Sims is not the QB you want to get into a shootout with and that is the only way to beat aTm. Their offense has Kirby's # and our secondary is no better than it was last year, possibly worse.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
If I'm going to pick Bama to lose, I might as well not turn the TV on. Blake is back home, where he's comfortable apparently, and realizes that he has more than just Coop to throw it to. He checks down to Yeldon and Henry out of the backfield from time to time and we move the ball. I think Blake gets back to form this week folks and the defense continues to improve. Lots of pressure on Kenny Trill and DBs begin making the plays that they have been in position to make all year. This is the turning point folks.

Bama 38
TAMU 17

I agree with the first sentence.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Kenny Hill can't run -if bama plays its pass rushers the whole game he barely gets over 200 yds.
Thats a Huge IF. We have to be one of the worst teams in the nation at affecting the quarterback

A&M receivers can't catch the ball, they are not that great (except Noil).
Yeah and our DBs cant cover or intercept the ball either

A&M has no defense - hogs put up a lot of yards and points on them. I am assuming ol spit did the same.
No reason Bama can't score 45 points on A&M;
I agree but with only 3 offensive touchdowns in 3 weeks its really not a good sign
and there is no way A&M should score more than 28.

Yeah but they scored more on Arkie and Ole Sis than we did

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.