Kurt Freitag caught with 112 grams of marijuana and $4,600, but not arrested

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
To be fair guys, Freitag was going to be a player but then he got high. He was going to score a TD but then he got high.

Joking aside, Saban will do the right thing when the time comes.

theballguy

Hall of Fame
Nov 5, 2012
Roll Tide Roll, Colorado USA
What makes me wonder about this is - was he selling? or was he co-opping (as someone else brought up)? Either way, I'm wondering if other players are involved. I'm sure the police will get that out of him. Might explain some of the fumbles and lack of focus :)

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
What makes me wonder about this is - was he selling? or was he co-opping (as someone else brought up)? Either way, I'm wondering if other players are involved. I'm sure the police will get that out of him. Might explain some of the fumbles and lack of focus :)
with that kind of cash laying around (assuming it was his)? I'm guessing selling, but i have no clue.

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
I'm all for the legalization of marijuana, but this is demonstrably poor behavior for a few reasons. I'd be fine with his being kicked off the team, but perhaps there's more to the story since the police didn't seem to take this very seriously.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.