Kurt Freitag caught with 112 grams of marijuana and $4,600, but not arrested

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Leave the kid alone. It's a little bag of weed and some cash.

This isn't news.
Yes, and the last time I checked, that "little bag of weed" was still illegal in this state. Whether it should be legal or decriminalized is a completely different discussion. If his intent was for distribution, he can possibly be charged with a felony.

If I don't like a law, I can chose not to obey it. I also must be prepared to face the consequences of my actions. Freitag must now prepare to face the consequences of his actions.

Sorry, but it is time to send the boy packing. If the kid has a problem, what he does not need is football. What he does need is help. Facing the consequences of his actions can go a long way towards helping him with that recognition.

And, for the record, I am an addict in recovery for many years and the father of an alcoholic/addict four years in recovery.

Nothingfaced

Scout Team
Aug 13, 2014
Yes, and the last time I checked, that "little bag of weed" was still illegal in this state. Whether it should be legal or decriminalized is a completely different discussion. If his intent was for distribution, he can possibly be charged with a felony.

If I don't like a law, I can chose not to obey it. I also must be prepared to face the consequences of my actions. Freitag must now prepare to face the consequences of his actions.

Sorry, but it is time to send the boy packing. If the kid has a problem, what he does not need is football. What he does need is help. Facing the consequences of his actions can go a long way towards helping him with that recognition.

And, for the record, I am an addict in recovery for many years and the father of an alcoholic/addict four years in recovery.
Just to clear the air... I don't smoke pot.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
come on man...it's not like he signed autographs, stole some crab legs or was accused of rape or anything...
And yet, in all of that, what consequences has Winston faced? Nothing substantial. It's like pinning a medal on his chest, sticking a trophy is his hands (pun intended), and patting him on the back and saying "You Da Man". Actions don't change until you recognize you have a problem and that problem is you.

Kurt needs help in understanding that he has seen the enemy and it is Kurt.

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
Disclaimer - Denver prices are different than Tuscaloosa prices and the Denver prices have dropped since these:
Reviewing around 20 different recreational menus, it appears in Denver the average price of an ounce of top shelf recreational marijuana costs around $250 + tax (21.12%). I’ve seen a few places with $150 recreational ounces, and other places still trying to charge $450 + tax for an ounce.

Out-of-state residents can only purchase a ¼ ounce in a single transaction, so you’ll pay a bit more as you won’t get a volume discount. The average cost of a ¼ oz of marijuana is averaging around $80 + tax, so just under $100 out of pocket.
https://www.coloradopotguide.com/co...4/may/28/marijuana-prices-dropping-in-denver/

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Okay, to get a dime bag, you can get it for 10 dollar... if you want more than that.. u can get 20.. For average smoker... they spend at least 50 a week on it.. plus a shell.. which can be 99 cent each to 1.99.. depending on where you go. so if you have ten customers a week, you can pull in 500 a week easily. You can get to 5k in two months.

uaintn

All-American
Aug 2, 2000
franklin, tennessee, usa
No man, Kurt's not here....

Bad for him, but cops tend to make things seem as bad as possible. It is 4 ounces max, probably less. It is a crime, plus criminally stupid. But people who are throwing around the word trafficking are ignorant. There is a long way between 4 ounces and 2.2 pounds.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.