Jameis Winston signed 340 autographs for dealer...

CrimsonPride

1st Team
Dec 9, 2001
Chattanooga, TN
Im just so confused about Winston.. I never saw anything like this.. shoot, Manizel wasn't even that bad...You have to think FSU will tell WInston to move on after the season is over.
If they lose to ND tomorrow, I wouldn't be surprised if they tell him to move on or hang him out to dry because they no longer need him since they will be out of the play-off race.

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
If they lose to ND tomorrow, I wouldn't be surprised if they tell him to move on or hang him out to dry because they no longer need him since they will be out of the play-off race.
This could actually make them look worse than they already do. It will show they are just a win at all cost school.

bamagradinATL

All-American
Sep 12, 2006
McKinney, TX
I have never believed that he would stay beyond this year. In a way FSU is behaving much like the barn did with $cam. They know they probably don't win out with him gone or on the bench - so they just continue to play him and hope that it all goes away. It worked for them so maybe it will work for FSU will as well.
I disagree. I think F$U is behaving worse than the barn did with $cam.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
Meeh, fat chance on that IMO. The domers are over-rated again and Jaboo, love him or hate him, is the most talented guy on the field in Tallahassee tomorrow. Freeshoes is going to roll them.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
I seriously don't care about the autograph thing. Breaking NCAA rules is wrong, but Winston is a criminal and FSU doesn't care. They are letting a rapist play QB and act as the face of their university. I really do hope that FSU burns to the ground.

TideFan in AU

Hall of Fame
The statement comes on the heels of multiple ESPN reports that said more than 2,000 Winston autographs had been authenticated by the James Spence Authentication website. Though the website will not reveal the identity of customers who submitted the items for authentication, Spence did tell ESPN.com that the company believes the purported Winston signatures are real.
Believes? Isn't he paid to KNOW whether or not they are real?

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
I seriously don't care about the autograph thing. Breaking NCAA rules is wrong, but Winston is a criminal and FSU doesn't care. They are letting a rapist play QB and act as the face of their university. I really do hope that FSU burns to the ground.
Notre Dame beating them would be a good start. Can't believe I am for ND. This is truly the lesser of two evils.

Finebaum had some pretty harsh words for Jimbo today - well stated.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Notre Dame beating them would be a good start. Can't believe I am for ND. This is truly the lesser of two evils.

Finebaum had some pretty harsh words for Jimbo today - well stated.
"The enemy of my enemy is my friend." Tomorrow night I will pull for the Irish just hoping that FSU, Winston, and Jimbo get what they deserve.

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
Finebaum also spouted off today with some hogwash that Bama had a couple dozen players who had done worse than Jameis in the last 10 years. PURE HOGWASH!!!

capnfrog

All-American
Aug 17, 2002
Pell city, Al. U.S.A.
Finebaum also spouted off today with some hogwash that Bama had a couple dozen players who had done worse than Jameis in the last 10 years. PURE HOGWASH!!!
That's the reason I quit watching finebaum, his stupid statements and the supposed know it all heads that are predicting we'll lose 2 more games, and the ones spouting that malzahn owns Coach Saban and Saban will be fired if he don't beat the barn this year. All of it is pure hog wash and I have better things to do with my time.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.