Jimbo Fisher is unbelievable...

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
They are just in the delay game...until after the playoffs. Then Jameis is off to the NFL. They will work it just like AU did Cam.

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
Looks like CJF would just say, "I'm not answering any questions about JW's off-the-field issues."

Simple, safe operating procedure that somewhat protects him from casting judgment or getting in bed.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Looks like CJF would just say, "I'm not answering any questions about JW's off-the-field issues."

Simple, safe operating procedure that somewhat protects him from casting judgment or getting in bed.
I agree - but a decision to play him demonstrates an acceptance of the behavior no matter what he says or does not say. It almost makes him complicit in Winston's continued poor behavior, IMO.

DocCrimson

All-SEC
Jan 3, 2010
East TN
Yep... still unbelievable...

Somehow, he has the nerve to say something like this in regards to the drop in the CFB Playoff ranking: "I'm not going to change the integrity of the way I do things," he said. "I'm hoping to hold the integrity of the game higher than everybody else. If people on the committee can't see that, then that's it."

Link: http://espn.go.com/college-football...oles-change-way-coaches-impress-cfp-committee

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL

Somehow, he has the nerve to say something like this in regards to the drop in the CFB Playoff ranking: "I'm not going to change the integrity of the way I do things," he said. "I'm hoping to hold the integrity of the game higher than everybody else. If people on the committee can't see that, then that's it."

Link: http://espn.go.com/college-football...oles-change-way-coaches-impress-cfp-committee
Being in a codependent situation with a sociopath like Jameis will put you in the perfect situation for stupid quotes....

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA

Does he not realize, or perhaps doesn`t care, that he`s making a fool of himself in saying such things? Or, as hard as it is to fathom, does he actually believe in what he`s saying? If that`s the case, it borders on the tragic.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Does he not realize, or perhaps doesn`t care, that he`s making a fool of himself in saying such things? Or, as hard as it is to fathom, does he actually believe in what he`s saying? If that`s the case, it borders on the tragic.
He got very upset last week when his integrity was challenged over his Williams response. He is an idiot who is oblivious. He really doesn't understand that all of America, other than FSU fans, sees him as a total sell out.

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
We can all see the utmost integrity there with the postponement of the Winston hearing.
Geez!

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.