2015 SEC Football Schedule to be Announced Tonight at 6 Central on SEC Network

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
Here it is...they just hadn't gotten to ours yet.

Sept. 5, 2015: Wisconsin (Arlington)

Sept. 12: Middle Tennessee

Sept. 19: Ole Miss

Sept. 26: Louisiana-Monroe

Oct. 3: at Georgia

Oct. 10: Arkansas

Oct. 17: at Texas A&M

Oct. 24: Tennessee

Oct. 31: Bye

Nov. 7: LSU

Nov. 14: at Mississippi State

Nov. 21: Charleston Southern

Nov. 28: at Auburn

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Here it is...they just hadn't gotten to ours yet.

Sept. 5, 2015: Wisconsin (Arlington)

Sept. 12: Middle Tennessee

Sept. 19: Ole Miss

Sept. 26: Louisiana-Monroe

Oct. 3: at Georgia

Oct. 10: Arkansas

Oct. 17: at Texas A&M

Oct. 24: Tennessee

Oct. 31: Bye

Nov. 7: LSU

Nov. 14: at Mississippi State

Nov. 21: Charleston Southern

Nov. 28: at Auburn
Its one of the harder schedules to date for us but it really looks like if we get past LSU undefeated it can be a magical season. Then again @ Auburn looks very tough because like every year they have that luck factor and the fact that @LSU,@UK, and @aTm looks like they can very reasonably go 2-1 on the road out of those.

JQBama42

Scout Team
Sep 24, 2014
Enid, OK
I'm excited about playing Jawja again. Wish it was Ohio State instead of Wisconsin in Arlington. Wisconsin is a quality OOC opponent, but have always been a boring team to me. I love that we always schedule a big game right out of the gate though. Tests your metal.

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
Got a BIG circle around 9-19. I am already sick of hearing about Ole Miss and we need to start another 15(or whatever it was)game win streak over them that day.

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I'm excited about playing Jawja again. Wish it was Ohio State instead of Wisconsin in Arlington. Wisconsin is a quality OOC opponent, but have always been a boring team to me. I love that we always schedule a big game right out of the gate though. Tests your metal.
I think Whisky is a good opponent to play, but I wish they scheduled it in madison or at Lambeau because Wisconsin is a flat out beautiful place. I think it will be a decent enough challenge to get us ready for SEC play, but I think we will win.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.