Gators OC: Driskel has to play, offensive players don't know where to line up...

mdb-tpet

All-SEC
Sep 2, 2004
I've never seen two players blocking each other. And one would have been guilty of holding...

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
According to a coworker of mine who is from Gainesville and a big UF supporter, Driskel's father has donated some serious cash to UF. She thinks Driskel's continued reps over the years, in spite of repeatedly poor performances, is a sort of "quid pro quo". She is also of the opinion that the "assault" charges brought forth against Treon Harris last week were phony and were put into motion by the Driskel family in an effort to keep Jeff on the field. I have no idea if any of this is true. If it were, that would be some "Godfather"-level meddling.
To quote the punch line from an old joke, "I don't know if I'd a told that!"

@APMarkLong: Gators OC Kurt Roper admits a few offensive players can't line up without QB Jeff Driskel's help, which could be an issue with Harris in

Wow! No wonder the Gators look so awful offensively - the players literally don't know the playbook...
Tinfoil hat conspiracy theories are a sure sign of a program crumbling.

Note: something strange w/ phone, and got the references reversed.

Last edited:

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
LOL. CWM obviously doesn't have the management skills to run a team.
Maybe this was a diversionary tactic taught by WM. Looks like #7 in white is watching that awesome block. It's enough to make the opposing players Roll On the Grass Laughing. The Refs should have called Offensive HOLDING on #7? against his teammate.

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
This is why CNS does not let his assistants talk to the media. What Roper said may be the truth, but did he have to go public with it?
Coach Muschamp has lost this team.

Bazza

TideFans Legend
Oct 1, 2011
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
Paging Bazza.

WM just looks more and more incompetent in all of this.
Very true, BamaMoon....sadly, very true.

There are many of us Gators who were not only hoping --- but expecting our offense this season to return to the Florida Gator offenses of yesteryear. What a HUGE letdown we have experienced thus far this season. :(

However.....now that we are going to give meaningful play time with our freshman QB (Treon Harris), we are hoping this will resolve some of the issues we've had on offense. We'll see.

Regarding Coach Muschamp - we may not know if he stays or goes until end of year. He's in the doghouse with many of us right now, obviously.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.