Are we undegoing the market correction we all feared?

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
Based on most of what I am reading on the football board, all of you should be taking all that cash you are now sitting on and take the 14 points. And no, I didn't forget the blue font.

twofbyc

Suspended
Oct 14, 2009
Where do people see it settling?

IMO not anytime soon. As to the level, I would think 10,000 or maybe (best case) 12,000.
The only thing I can't figure out is gas/oil prices; with all of the volatility in Iraq/Syria and probably soon Iran too if talks fail (which they will), I anticipate this going back to $4 soon. It is under $3 a gallon here now, and I really can't understand why -not complaining, though and I hope it goes lower. Just don't see it and when it (OK, if) it spikes quickly markets might belch.

Last edited:

Bamaro

TideFans Legend
Oct 19, 2001
Jacksonville, Md USA
The market is now at an all time high. Hope those of you that got out got back in in time to enjoy the ride back up. Timing the market is very difficult .

PacadermaTideUs

All-American
Dec 10, 2009
Navarre, FL
The market is now at an all time high. Hope those of you that got out got back in in time to enjoy the ride back up. Timing the market is very difficult .
Just in time for the midterms. Don't worry - now that they're over, the market will be on its way back down (and gas prices back up) very shortly.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.