Question: Upset ALERT! Who ya got going down?

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
This year has been fast and furious with big losses and it will continue.

Just like last week we have a Top 5 matchup so one will go down. Out of the Top 25 do you see others that should be on notice?

I think Baylor should be very leery of strolling their undefeated record through Morgantown. I've got the Bears losing this week to the Mountaineers.

Georgia better be careful in Fayetteville as we found out.

FULL SLATE OF GAMES HERE

uaintn

All-American
Aug 2, 2000
franklin, tennessee, usa
UGA better be careful. Arky will not let one running back beat them.

OK nearly messed around and lost to an undermanned TX team. They need to be careful as well.

I'd not be terribly surprised if ND beat F$U, but I just dread hearing all the ND love if it happens.

AgentAntiOrange

1st Team
Dec 30, 2009
Norman, OK
Baylor. I think Baylor could really come out flat. West to East time zone change, early start, and an emotionally draining win last week. Definite candidate for an upset. I also picked this upset in my ESPN pick 'em as well as a local one.

Alabama. I hate to say it but we've seen it before both with our own team and with teams across the country. Young team + high expectations + poor showing vs weaker opponent + unhappy fan base = a team ready to implode. We're good enough to win but this is a week where we won't just 'get by'. More likely, we'll either come together and right the ship or the wheels will come off. My heart believes we'll pull it together. My wallet would feel differently.

Arizona State. An upset in rankings only if they lost to Stanford but it still counts.

TCU. Oklahoma State is pretty good this year having lost only to FSU.

3 games that might be blow outs but might......miiiiiiiiigggghhtttt be interesting.

Tennessee @ Mississippi
Washington @ Oregon
Georgia @ Arkansas (IMHO, Arky finally gives up this week, though)

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
I think Baylor should be very leery of strolling their undefeated record through Morgantown. I've got the Bears losing this week to the Mountaineers.

Georgia better be careful in Fayetteville as we found out.
Both of those are realistic possibilities, and if somehow both those upsets happened and Alabama beats Texas A&M (the odds of all three happening are very very unlikely though), then Alabama would start looking a lot better.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
I rarely watch the Paul Finebaum show, but being off Monday I stumbled across it on the SEC Channel. He had a 15-20 call from Kirk Herbstreit talking about what you would expect, MSU, Ole Miss and Jameis. Finebaum asked him about the Arkansas vs Alabama game. After giving his take on that game he said, that he was positive that Arkansas would ruin some team's season with an upset. That I took to mean either UGA, MSU or Ole Miss. Both UGA and Ole Miss have to go on the road to Arkansas and IMO, UGA is the one of the three that gets upset.

CoolBreeze

Hall of Fame
Sep 18, 2002
Hoover
I don't see any upsets this week except us not covering the spread against TAMU. Arky is improved but had no business losing to us by a point. UGA rolls them.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.