Link: FSU fans urging boycott of College Gameday

mikes12

All-American
Nov 10, 2005
Chattanooga, TN
You know what I'd love to see?
F$U goes undefeated, wins the ACC, then the playoff committee doesn't select them to be in the playoffs.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
I'd love to see a couple thousand Bama fans in the panhandle and L.A. show up for Game Day. :)

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
Caller tried to tell Fienbaum that Winston was never charged and is doing things like a normal college student. Paul went off on the guy and told him he's on a college campus every weekend and doesn't see guys standing up on tables shouting what JW did. Paul almost cussed when he started to reply to the guy because he was so upset.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
you know it is uncanny how much the FSU fanbase has in common with liberal Obama supporters. Anytime anyone says anything bad about either Winston or Obama they always say you are racist.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
They're supporting a criminal QB and yet it's the media's fault at the negative reporting. FSU apparently is the home of the idiots. Don't like Notre Dame, but I hope they beat FSU.
And I never ever thought that I'd be pulling for Notre Dame. However, I am this ONE time! Won't ever happen again!

pluckngrit

Suspended
Nov 2, 2003
Kind of ironic, considering espn is working on getting the acc network up and running. Talk about a misguided protest...

danb

All-SEC
Dec 4, 2011
Hazel Green, AL
I like how one of the Tweets said......

"If FSU student body had any self dignity it would boycott @CollegeGameDay
8:28 AM - 14 Oct 2014"

Hmmmm, I thought the Tweet should read....

"If FSU student body had any self dignity it would not sacrifice any and all integrity by supporting a Rapist, Liar, and Thief in exchange to win football games.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.