I'm Picking UT To Beat Ole Miss!

BamaMoon

Hall of Fame
Apr 1, 2004
Boone, NC
I don't know about UT over OM today, but this much is true: UT and Arkansas are tired of being cellar dwellers in the SEC and they are slowly clawing their way out.

If they catch anybody a little off their game (like we saw last week) they are capable of pulling the upset.

So it probably hinges on OM taking them from granted and playing like they have arrived.

And speaking of UT, we better roll into Knoxville next week playing some good football because they place will be geared up for us this year.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
I cannot ever actively root for the orange puke (or the barn or the who's), no matter what. I will remain ambivalent; if they win or lose, meh, I care not. It would be nice to see OM lose, but I want it to be spectacular, like a curb-stomping by MSU.

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
I do not see TN beating Ole Miss even if Bo does have a off day. There is no way the offensive line for the volunteers keeps the rebels out of their backfield the volunteer offense is in for a long day.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Upset of the year? Probably, if it happens.
I think it will.
Ole Miss has had two weeks of victories in games they were supposed to lose.
Now, it's Homecoming, They're the big favorite, playing a big underdog.
Watch.
UT will beat them.
sip
I like it. Get their hopes up for next week and then Bama crushes their illusion that they have made progress and are getting better. But, gotta handle TAMU first this week RTR.

Shoeless

Scout Team
Jun 6, 2010
Upset of the year? Probably, if it happens.
I think it will.
Ole Miss has had two weeks of victories in games they were supposed to lose.
Now, it's Homecoming, They're the big favorite, playing a big underdog.
Watch.
UT will beat them.
sip
i can't stress enough how much that I hope that you are wrong. Tennessee hate may die with my generation but for now.....It Lives.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
A good friend of mine from way back who claims to have become a TN fan during the Peyton Manning days posted "Hotty Toddy" on my Facebook page when Ole Miss beat us a couple of weeks ago.

I expect she'll be getting a faux Hotty Toddy later this evening.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.