I'm Picking UT To Beat Ole Miss!

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
After what those Hillbillies tried & damn near done to shut down Bama Football, I literally hope they lose every game in any sport they play, watching their football program waller in a state of mediocrity, is justice in this Bama Fans eye's, of the pure hatred towards any & all things Tennerrsee I have for the scum bagsin puke orange..I just cant forgive or forget what happened & I literally hate them with every fiber of my being..I hope Roy Adams football parties end in pure agony as his precious vols football team continues playing on Vandy's level in SEC Football..I hope Butch Jones lose every game he coaches there & the viles remains the "cesspool" of not just the SEC, but, in all of college football..

im4uainva

All-SEC
Jul 3, 2011
Charlottesville, Va
After what those Hillbillies tried & damn near done to shut down Bama Football, I literally hope they lose every game in any sport they play, watching their football program waller in a state of mediocrity, is justice in this Bama Fans eye's, of the pure hatred towards any & all things Tennerrsee I have for the scum bagsin puke orange..I just cant forgive or forget what happened & I literally hate them with every fiber of my being..I hope Roy Adams football parties end in pure agony as his precious vols football team continues playing on Vandy's level in SEC Football..I hope Butch Jones lose every game he coaches there & the viles remains the "cesspool" of not just the SEC, but, in all of college football..
OK....but how do you REALLY feel about uTn?

Roll Tide...obliterate the vols!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.