I'm Picking UT To Beat Ole Miss!

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
So, Sip, would it be appropriate to ask what you have been smoking when you came to this conclusion?
Honestly, I think Tennessee has been "this close', and Ole Miss is in a situation where they can't possibly maintain the positive momentum they've been on in wins over us and A&M.
If they do, I'll give them the credit.
This isn't, "the prediction of the century"!, I just think UT will win this game in an upset.
sip

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
That would be very good for Alabama's chances of reaching the SECCG, so I like the post too. But we will still have to take care of business against certain other SEC West teams.
Agreed. If we don't win out, it matters not. I just have this feeling that something good is about to happen. This season has a long way to go.

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
Don't see it, not in Oxford. OM's D is the Real Deal and UT's offense stinks.

That said, an OM loss helps us, so I'm all for it. GAH, I can't believe I just typed that...

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I think Arkansas has the best shot other than auburn and MSU to beat ole sis. Upsets happen but I don't think this is one of them. Ole miss 45 tenn 10

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
Upset of the year? Probably, if it happens.
I think it will.
Ole Miss has had two weeks of victories in games they were supposed to lose.
Now, it's Homecoming, They're the big favorite, playing a big underdog.
Watch.
UT will beat them.
sip

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
Let those doubting sip not forget that USCe lost to Kentucky after they handed us our tails in 2010. I doubt UM handles success much better.

Let those aforementioned also not forget UT's offense outscored UGA's offense in their meeting earlier this season.

I don't think it will happen, but it wouldn't surprise me.
Yeah but South Carolina didn't have the kind of defense that ole miss does and Kentucky still had some talent left from rich brook's glory years to field somewhat of a respectable team if someone gave them a reason to believe

Tennessee is coming into this game without a credible line on either side and without an identity. I do believe rocky top will be back under butch but it's two years away. If olemiss had an emotional letdown coming it would've been last week, but let's face it this ole miss team is a mirror image of our 2009 team.

Nolan

Hall of Fame
Jul 4, 2006
Oahu
My like and thanks buttons aren't working either.

If it was in Knoxville it'd be more likely, but hey, any given Saturday!

trenda

Hall of Fame
May 17, 2000
Hendersonville, TN USA
UT's defense is going to have to score points in order for it to happen.

I've said all along that Ole Miss has a Jekyll/Hyde thing going on this season. For as good as they've been the past two games, their offense looked putrid against Memphis and not very good against Boise.

So at some point, the 'old' Ole Miss will show up again. Just a matter of when.

Personally, I like this streak the SEC West has going and would rather see them beat UT like a drum.

But when they go to Baton Rouge . . . :)

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.