Organized Racial Attack On Whites In Baltimore

gmart74

Hall of Fame
Oct 9, 2005
Baltimore, Md
And people wonder why I hope a Katrina drowns half the people in this city. I guess this is what white privilege looks like here.
http://www.americanthinker.com/2014..._black_mob_violence_against_white_family.html
A black Baltimore bus driver organized a mob of 20 black people to assault a white family of three on her bus, which they did with gusto and pepper spray. All the while, the other black passengers hooted and hollered in encouragement.

All while the bus driver waited for the beating to finish so the attackers could get back on the bus. With her thanks.

The bus company didn’t give a darnn. And it took Baltimore police two months before they even investigated it.

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
Mergenthaler Vo-Tech and Academy for College and Career Exploration?

I have to know what they teach there.

oh and where is Al and Jesse surely they will speak about this?

gmart74

Hall of Fame
Oct 9, 2005
Baltimore, Md
I've been up here for about 5-6 yrs. This is a dystopia. It is amazing to me that things are so messed up here yet they will try to come up with any excuse to downplay the violence, drugs, and endemic stupidity.

I moved out of Baltimore to the suburbs bc the trash got a little too close to my home, as in they robbed a lady about 15 feet from my back door. I was getting damn close to starting a neighborhood watch that leaned more towards violence than understanding. However when I realized everyone else in my neighborhood would rather be victims than actually fight, I realized my time there was done. The sad truth is that the family most likely deserved it. Mainly bc they vote for trash, they coddle trash, and they excuse trash. Therefore they deserve to have to deal with the trash personally.
I just cant begin to explain what an absolute hell hole and war zone Baltimore is and how it is indicative of every wrong policy and belief in America.

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
I've been up here for about 5-6 yrs. This is a dystopia. It is amazing to me that things are so messed up here yet they will try to come up with any excuse to downplay the violence, drugs, and endemic stupidity.

I moved out of Baltimore to the suburbs bc the trash got a little too close to my home, as in they robbed a lady about 15 feet from my back door. I was getting damn close to starting a neighborhood watch that leaned more towards violence than understanding. However when I realized everyone else in my neighborhood would rather be victims than actually fight, I realized my time there was done. The sad truth is that the family most likely deserved it. Mainly bc they vote for trash, they coddle trash, and they excuse trash. Therefore they deserve to have to deal with the trash personally.
I just cant begin to explain what an absolute hell hole and war zone Baltimore is and how it is indicative of every wrong policy and belief in America.
Only took me one time being up there. Never again!

Bodhisattva

Hall of Fame
Aug 22, 2001
Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida

You get a couple of blocks away from the Inner Harbor and you have square mile after square mile of blight. Crime, high taxes, high poverty, complete social rot. And Martin O'Malley - mayor of Baltimore, governor of Maryland, presidential candidate - is considered a star in the Democratic Party?

Gr8hope

All-American
Nov 10, 2010
You get a couple of blocks away from the Inner Harbor and you have square mile after square mile of blight. Crime, high taxes, high poverty, complete social rot. And Martin O'Malley - mayor of Baltimore, governor of Maryland, presidential candidate - is considered a star in the Democratic Party?
Well she is doing it right according to their plan, keep 'em poor and dependent. The premise of voting for your own slavery is lost on these poor people, they only hear what is promised and refuse to believe they are responsible.

Bama Reb

Suspended
Nov 2, 2005
On the lake and in the woods, AL
You have answered your own question. It is because he is the mayor of such surroundings that he is the Democratic Party's perfect candidate.

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
It should come as no surprise that we continue to see these actions when they're not called out on it from the self-appointed "leaders" of the black community and the DOJ Civil Rights Division looks the other way.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.