Organized Racial Attack On Whites In Baltimore

gmart74

Hall of Fame
Oct 9, 2005
Baltimore, Md
I never go into the city without something on me. Guns arent allowed but there are lots of other things that can educate a person in a hurry if needed.

U of A

3rd Team
Oct 16, 2011
Nashville TN 37211
So are the sentiments expressed so far in this thread strictly aimed at the scum that did this and those like them or at any individual who is non white? I know we have some complete idiots in our fan base, but I'd surely hope the majority on here are intelligent enough to realize that it's not the fault of an entire race for the idiocy of a few. I mean seriously "drown half the city"??

My brother lives in Baltimore and having visited there I'll be the first to tell you that the city has got plenty of complete losers with government entitlement syndrome but on the flip side, across the nation there are plenty of affluent and poor white people that do things just as stupid and embarrassing albeit not often in groups, but stupid just the same. But to associate all black people (which is where it seems like this thread is heading) with the horrible events that took place there is...shameful.

gmart74

Hall of Fame
Oct 9, 2005
Baltimore, Md
blahblahblahtypicallibtardgobbledygook
why is there always one libtard in every conversation that feels the need to bring up that exact same phrase as if it is enlightening or even pertinent to the discussion? the only person on here that has brought up "all black people" is you. which reveals your innate and repressed racism.

for the record- a significant # of the people i wouldnt mind drowned in this city arent black (many of them are the brainwashed white libs who allow violent predators to continually attack people and then be released from jail with almost no time served.)

U of A

3rd Team
Oct 16, 2011
Nashville TN 37211
What the hell are you talking about?? Libtard, pfft fool paleeze!! You're the loser who brought "white privilege" into the conversation. Did I miss where this extends to people who aren't white or are you just that stupid to see you brought race into the convo with your first post.

When you have wet dreams about drowning certain people, maybe you should specify exactly who those people are. I guess I missed your little hidden cues since I don't speak Beck or Limbaugh or any other talking head from either party.

And for the record:
*marriage is between a man and a woman
*you want money get off your ... and earn it
*I can insure my family my damn self
*I've got and will keep my house full of things that go BANG!

Last edited:

gmart74

Hall of Fame
Oct 9, 2005
Baltimore, Md
lol. calm down francis. whenever i hear someone use the "ya cant say that about ALL blacks" it is usually an 18 yr old princess from a gated community who has been indoctrinated into some libtard warping of reality. my sincerest and deepest apologies for assuming you were simply an ignorant chick as opposed to a homophobic gun nut. ;)

Tidewater

Hall of Fame
Mar 15, 2003
Hooterville, Vir.
At Virginia Tech was a professor (who has since died) who was from Baltimore. He was outraged by what happened to his home town.

I think Maryland is what leftists have made it: a crime-ridden drug-addled violent slum where life sucks for many of the victim/inhabitants. They can have it. I really don't care other than it causes more people who work in the national cesspool to decline living in the People's Democratic Republic of Maryland and to want to move to northern Virginia and infest Virginia and adopt the same policies that ruined Maryland.

Last edited:

gmart74

Hall of Fame
Oct 9, 2005
Baltimore, Md
I really don't care other than it causes more people who work in the national cesspool to decline living in the People's Democratic Republic of Maryland and to want to move to northern Virginia and infest Virginia and adopt the same policies that ruined Maryland.
It really is a shame bc the land here (especially western md) is incredible. But yeah, NOVA is next for the locusts to destroy. From what I have seen it wont be long either.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
So are the sentiments expressed so far in this thread strictly aimed at the scum that did this and those like them or at any individual who is non white? I know we have some complete idiots in our fan base, but I'd surely hope the majority on here are intelligent enough to realize that it's not the fault of an entire race for the idiocy of a few. I mean seriously "drown half the city"??

My brother lives in Baltimore and having visited there I'll be the first to tell you that the city has got plenty of complete losers with government entitlement syndrome but on the flip side, across the nation there are plenty of affluent and poor white people that do things just as stupid and embarrassing albeit not often in groups, but stupid just the same. But to associate all black people (which is where it seems like this thread is heading) with the horrible events that took place there is...shameful.
We're waiting for the self-appointed black leaders to denounce said actions. They won't and as a result, one tends to lump that segment of the population into one pool. They vote 90+% for one party...blindly. So why would you think its uncalled for to make assumptions based on actions? Where are the black leaders denouncing this action? Yeah.

crimson fan man

Hall of Fame
Aug 12, 2002
Athens Al

I will agree with you because of the Black community that I know. My problem is I don't hear the outrage from them or anybody else. Its like the muslims and no outrage of what is going on in the world now. I know their are articles out there from some pocket Muslims and the same from the black community. Not the so called black leaders because they encourage this type of action. What I am saying don't blame White people for preparing for the future because they want to protect their families.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.