Game Thread: ****Bama vs. TAMU****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clubfitter

Hall of Fame
Feb 21, 2009
Meridianville, Al
www.amtrustwebsite.com
This is the only slight diversion for those who want to have fun but...you may not wish to post here. I'm already two shots in.

THE ALABAMA-TEXAS A/M DRINKING GAME

Anyone can play. Here's what you do:

1) Take a shot every time Verne and Gary reference Tim Tebow

2) Take one every time Gary Danielson references Nick Saban in mid-sentence as if he's a buddy. "What's Nick gonna do here?"

3) Take two shots every time one of the clowns gets the name of the team playing in the game wrong. (Half the time they reference "Auburn" when they mean "Alabama").

4) Take six shots every time you hear the name "Johnny Manziel."

5) Take a shot every time Gary Danielson says, "To beat Alabama, you need a hot quarterback."

6) Take a shot with your nose held every time a Chick-fil-A commercial comes on.

7) Take a shot for every name Verne Lundquist mispronounces a name and every time he refers to Nick Saban as "Lou Saban."

8) Take two shots every time Verne says, "I beg your pardon."

9) Take three shots every time Verne utters one of his cliches ("How DO you DO?")
LOL

Don't have that much scotch in the house.

KentuckianaBFan

All-SEC
Jan 26, 2011
Lakeland, FL, 2018
echoaffiliate.com
This is the only slight diversion for those who want to have fun but...you may not wish to post here. I'm already two shots in.

2) Take one every time Gary Danielson references Nick Saban in mid-sentence as if he's a buddy. "What's Nick gonna do here?"

3) Take two shots every time one of the clowns gets the name of the team playing in the game wrong. (Half the time they reference "Auburn" when they mean "Alabama").

5) Take a shot every time Gary Danielson says, "To beat Alabama, you need a hot quarterback."

6) Take a shot with your nose held every time a Chick-fil-A commercial comes on.

7) Take a shot for every name Verne Lundquist mispronounces a name and every time he refers to Nick Saban as "Lou Saban."

9) Take three shots every time Verne utters one of his cliches ("How DO you DO?")
...and pass out and miss the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th quarters...

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa

you may die of alcohol poisoning

RollinTider1335

All-SEC
Jun 12, 2010
Spring Hill, TN

He just Johny m

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
I wish I didn't like Kevin Summlin, but I can't say anything bad about him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.