Game Thread: ****Bama vs. TAMU****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
My like button isn't working so I want to agree with you. I'm 60.
59 years old, and I've watched Bama football since I was six years old.
This is the best half I've ever seen an Alabama football team play.
Games not over but wow! Simply Wow.
Secretariat has been turned loose!!! I love it.
I also love the emotion the team is showing. Incredible first half.
Roll Tide!
sip

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Well, i'm not going to disagree with you on that, but I think the players are executing their plays better than they did the last two games... they're playing with motivation, passions and love for the game... It showed on the field.
It's obvious the play on the field has improved and it's easy to credit the players; but our coaching staff obviously really stepped it up this week. Sometimes it's about finding the right levers to pull and each team is different. It looks like this week they found the right levers.

WishIwasInBama

1st Team
Jul 17, 2005
Okinawa Japan
I think CNS will get a lot of credit for sticking up for the team in Monday’s press conference but I think going for on 4th and goal that early in the game was just as if not more important. The way the O line had struggled leading up to this game, I think it spoke volumes as his trust and change in mindset a little. In my opinion last week, that would have been a kick 10 times out of 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.