Game Thread: ****Bama vs. TAMU - 2nd Half****

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!
Status
Not open for further replies.

BamaGene

Scout Team
Jun 14, 2014
Ok, figured out the downside. When Coker gets in we won't see much, CNS won't want him flinging it downfield.

But, I can live with that... :biga:

TouchThatThang

All-SEC
Feb 8, 2014
I think Sims must have still had issues the last two weeks with his shoulder. He looks like his old self. Great to see Blake having a game like this again.
Kiffin said they had communication issues on the road and their offense suffered because of it. I hope they can get that fixed home and away has been night and day for this offense.

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
I've got nothing against aggy fans, they've been pretty friendly.

That said, I feel for them as fans...embarrassing effort from their squad. We didn't whoop FAU and USM like this...and we're down two OL and a playmaker slotback in Drake.

WaterWoman

1st Team
Nov 25, 2011
Kiffin said they had communication issues on the road and their offense suffered because of it. I hope they can get that fixed home and away has been night and day for this offense.
Very valid point. We have two road games left in the regular season. Tennessee and LSU.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
This is unlike Saban of the past. He usually doesn't take shots down the field (except '08 IB) when up big. Shows he's trying to instill confidence in this young team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.