Share your recipes for crow for a poster that needs them.

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
I've been a cheerleader here (for the coaching staff) most of the time and I was pessimistic about this game. I still have my concerns so I can't really blame anyone for being worried about things. Heck, we kind of went through this after the Florida game, when some people who were beating up on Sims apologized and some of the same people got really negative again, and fast. My argument is that they know what they're doing in the long run, but I was still ready to count this team out for the season.

One thing I was thinking about before the games, is that may be we as fans are too uptight and need to loosen up. There will be bumps in the road, but I guess we should try to enjoy the ride. I can't blame anyone for getting upset though, but we just saw two young, talented teams with good head coaches face off against each other. I wouldn't trade places with any team nor would I trade coaching staffs, we're fortunate. How about that graphic that shows since 2009 Alabama has allowed 42 less TDs than anyone else? Wow...

IH8Orange

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2000
Trussville, AL, USA
Tonight we have prepared for you Crowq Au Vin du Sumlin as the entree with Jeremy Pruitt's favorite steamed asparagus and the Jimbo Fisher surf and turf consisting of open range veal which was the unfortunate victim of a pellet gun fight and King Jameis "Jus Win Son" crab legs. We have finely granulated sexuala salt and aromatic black pepper which, as most things FSU-related, has not been cracked by the Tallahassee Police Department but will be at your table. For dessert we offer Hypesman cheesecake which has been cooked integrity-free and is covered by a shameful sauce drizzled on layers of corruption, macadamia nuts, and incompetence. :cool:

DzynKingRTR

TideFans Legend
Dec 17, 2003
Vinings, ga., usa
I was pretty sure Bama would win but I never would have thought this would happen.

If somebody had predicted this I would have called them a Homer.

dWarriors88

All-American
Jan 4, 2009
Tulsa, OK
Tonight we have prepared for you Crowq Au Vin du Sumlin as the entree with Jeremy Pruitt's favorite steamed asparagus and the Jimbo Fisher surf and turf consisting of open range veal which was the unfortunate victim of a pellet gun fight and King Jameis "Jus Win Son" crab legs. We have finely granulated sexuala salt and aromatic black pepper which, as most things FSU-related, has not been cracked by the Tallahassee Police Department but will be at your table. For dessert we offer Hypesman cheesecake which has been cooked integrity-free and is covered by a shameful sauce drizzled on layers of corruption, macadamia nuts, and incompetence. :cool:
Is that bayou food? Lol

IH8Orange

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2000
Trussville, AL, USA
Is that bayou food? Lol
Throw some boudin, andouille, and crawfish on top of that crow and cover with remoulade and it would be some "Whoooo-weeeee Dat'sa good now" Justin Wilson kind of tasty. "Let me get some wine wit dat." :cool:

"You ain't gonna find that kind of good stuff up north, 'round Shreveport, I GAR-ON-TEE!"

DrollTide

All-SEC
Oct 18, 2008
Hunts Patch
I'll take my crow with a banana split and cookie dough icecream.

Look, we were complaining about the mistakes. We would have beaten the rebs, and slaughtered the pigs, without the mistakes. The game today is what happens when Alabama makes no mistakes AND everything else goes perfect. It was a joy to imbibe. If we can find .. whatever it is we found today, and turn it on for gameday, I have no worries about any game.

deliveryman35

Hall of Fame
Jul 26, 2003
Gadsden, AL
Guess I'll have some too.

I was wrong in my prediction and can take the ribbing for it. I had this one circled at the beginning of the yr as a potential loss, and after last weeks horrible performance (that still has not been explained) my thinking on that was just reinforced.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

selmaborntidefan

TideFans Legend
Mar 31, 2000
I wish I could get everyone to NOT over-react around this place to ONE game.

Remember......the same team that throttled Miami and toppled a dynasty......that same team:
a) only led La Tech....LA TECH!!!!!......6-0 in the fourth quarter
b) only led Tulane 6-0 at the half
c) blew a 21-3 lead in the third quarter against MSU
d) blew a 21-7 lead in the SECCG against Florida
e) was tied with 5-5 Auburn at 0 at the half of the Iron Bowl

ONE game people. Don't over-read this one, don't over-react to the last 3 weeks, either.

CrimsonForce

Hall of Fame
Dec 20, 2012
I think today had a little fools gold in it (at least offensively) kinda like the UF game did. This was a great performance all around but A&Ms defense might be the worst in the league..

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
As the eternal optimist, I was surprised when I had my doubts about this game earlier this week, but I turned the corner a day or so ago - just in time!

Should never have doubted this team...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.