****Bama vs. TAMU - Postgame Thread****

bamacon

Hall of Fame
Apr 11, 2008
College Football's Mecca, Tuscaloosa
The piggies haven't quit against UGA but their fans have bailed. Looks sad. Props to our players for ignoring the negative and playing inspired. They played to a standard today. The process is alive and well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RdunawayTX

3rd Team
Sep 24, 2011
I'll forgive your post because you're new. For future reference, we maintain a 24 hour rule to celebrate, commiserate or otherwise discuss the day's games. In that light, Vile week starts tomorrow evening.
Nossir. It's never too early to start Hate Week.

AUDub

Hall of Fame
Dec 4, 2013
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
Sucks to be an ags fan today. I've been lurking their forums and they're imploding.

I never expected the absolute slaughter I saw today.
Funny how many of them were calling for Kyle Allen in the second quarter, as if throwing him into the meat grinder that was Bryant-Denny would have made any difference today.

Bama was too good today. Y'all run the table easily if you play like today. I don't think it would even be close.

TexasBama

TideFans Legend
Jan 15, 2000
Houston, Texas USA
I thought our defense was on the verge of gelling, and didnt figure they'd score a whole lot of points.
I figured our offense would put up a fair number of points.

I was wrong on both. :)

TouchThatThang

All-SEC
Feb 8, 2014
This game was just an extended Bama highlight reel. Love what I saw from TJ and Blake on offense and Ragland and Anderson on defense.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.