****Bama vs. TAMU - Postgame Thread****

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
"Saban said there was a little gathering with the offensive line this week. Said he told them they're starting to feel criticized, said none of the other guys are going to make plays without them. Seems like the pep talked worked." <----- Maybe we need to tone it down ;)

TideFan in AU

Hall of Fame
I missed the game. Today is my anniversary and I'm vacationing in Destin. But I'll take this as an anniversary present.
Ha! I did this last week. It was only Arkansas, so we'd handle them, right? -lol With about 3 mins to go in the game, my wife finally said "Go to the bar and finish watching the game." So I spent the last few minutes of the game huddled around the bar with about 20 other Bama fans at Angelo's Steak Pit in Panama City Beach, FL! -lol

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
Dallas Morning News said that Bama "obliterated" A&M. Houston Chronicle has some good stories already...lots of soul searching at A&M this week. I think we caught a team on a slide that has lost any mojo...and we are finding ourselves.

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
Great Game! One of the best games I have ever seen us play. The guys were really on today. I hope this carries on to the rest of the year. Love me some Reggie Ragland. He is coming on strong.

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
The answer for the HUNH verses having a balanced attack and a stout defense was answered today. Coach Sumlin is known for his wide open high scoring offenses. You will not win in this conference without playing defense.
I'm so proud of this team and the coaches today! I felt like we would win, but I never thought anyone would hold A&M scoreless. Roll Tide!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.