****Bama vs. TAMU - Postgame Thread****

GP for Bama

All-American
Feb 3, 2011
Just an unbelievable win today! I didn't expect this at all. Other top teams are sure hoping we don't end up in the playoff.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Meh. I'll take it....Oh who am I kidding. It was a mauling folks. You tell it from the first drive and then forcing a 3 and out. I thought from then it might be a 38-17 type day but I never thought it would be 59-0. If TAMU didn't have JFF this would have been the 3rd year in a row that Bama would've dominated them.

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001
Ha! I did this last week. It was only Arkansas, so we'd handle them, right? -lol With about 3 mins to go in the game, my wife finally said "Go to the bar and finish watching the game." So I spent the last few minutes of the game huddled around the bar with about 20 other Bama fans at Angelo's Steak Pit in Panama City Beach, FL! -lol
Best steak I ever had was at Angelo's about 15 years ago. Only way it could get better would be to eat it while watching this game today!

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
This game was soooooooooooo loud. Seriously, everyone was more amped up than I had honestly ever seen. My wife had attended the games for a while and said even in the 4th when many had left it was an absolute riot of noise. Maybe we smelled shutout....Maybe everyone finally said "key them just play". In any event, that stadium is gonna be insane for miss st and auburn and I would place a dime to a dollar against Bama at home the remainder of the season

TideFan in AU

Hall of Fame
Best steak I ever had was at Angelo's about 15 years ago. Only way it could get better would be to eat it while watching this game today!
Love Angelo's. Totally agree.
My wife's and my anniversary is Oct 12th, and that just so happens that is the same weekend Angelo's closes for the season every year (it's always the week after Bike Week). It has became tradition to eat there the last Saturday they are open for the season every year. Last year, we played Kentucky that weekend, so it wasn't nearly as stressful for me! -lol

That 32oz T-Bone is unreal!!!

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
A&M fans are not only calling for Sumlin's job, but are saying this loss is worse than 77-0 to OU in 2003, as it was Fran's first year (as opposed to Sumlin's 3rd) and Fran had little talent, while A&M is currently stocked with top-teir talent.

They just ran into a buzz-saw today. Nobody could have beaten Bama today.

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
A&M fans are not only calling for Sumlin's job, but are saying this loss is worse than 77-0 to OU in 2003, as it was Fran's first year (as opposed to Sumlin's 3rd) and Fran had little talent, while A&M is currently stocked with top-teir talent.

They just ran into a buzz-saw today. Nobody could have beaten Bama today.
Well, Muschamp will be available soon for them!

runtheoption22

News|BB|FB|REC Moderator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2003
Cleveland
Best news of the day is three-fold:
1) we got pressure with 4
2) we let Williams and Evans and Hand play in passing situations early
3) CNS let some of his stubborness go in regards to points 1 and 2

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Best news of the day is three-fold:
1) we got pressure with 4
2)
we let Williams and Evans and Hand play in passing situations early
3)
CNS let some of his stubborness go in regards to points 1 and 2
That doesn't even make sense. We been generating pass rush up front all season long.. we just didnt do good job the last few games. Three of them have been playing a lot this year... I don't think there was any stubbornness related to those three players and those four up front.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.