****Bama vs. TAMU - Postgame Thread****

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
I was too happy to even post on TideFans yesterday. While watching the game I had no anxiety at all yesterday. Watching Coach Saban's press conference this week helped, I think. When CBS showed parts of it yesterday, that helped even more.

I'll bet he was not POed yesterday!

I've been watching his press conferences online only to find that they are on the SEC Network.

I can't wait to see Jess' analysis of that game.

I put it in another thread but I'll place it here also from an article in the Bryan Eagle. "Texas A&M prides itself on quick starts, but the Aggies didn't get going until the bus pulled out of Bryant-Denny Stadium on Saturday."

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
This is what makes college football the greatest sport in America, deciding who is the best team in college football. I have always said the best team is .........on which day? There is no doubt the Alabama team yesterday would have destroyed any team in the FBS. IMO only the NC game against LSU compares with this win for playing almost as nearly a perfect game as possible. It however is not a 1 game season and we still have 5 games and 3 of those are going to be against much higher level of competition. I hope we can replicate the execution and enthusiasm we saw yesterday for the rest of the season.

GreatDanish

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2005
TN
It's pretty amazing. The game yesterday was the most complete annihilation of a ranked team I can ever remember. There might be others. But we could have beaten them 70 or 80 to 0. And that was a ranked team in the second half of the regular season.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.