Special Edition "The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly"

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
The Good: Everything Crimson.
The Bad: Baylor (and their porous pass defense, which is mainly PI.)
The Ugly: FSU, on general principles.

aerospace_ray

All-American
Oct 5, 2009
Alabama
The Good: Total Team effort
The Bad: one breakdown on punt coverage late in game.
The Ugly: A&M effort today (which for the record was ok with me :)

gmart74

Hall of Fame
Oct 9, 2005
Baltimore, Md
Good: Everything Bama
Bad: A&M tackling was pathetic
Ugly: I could swear I saw one of our players being taken off the field in a cart... and his leg was at a very unnatural angle. Maybe it was the angle of the shot but if it really was broken like that then I am amazed they didnt already have a splint on it.

TouchThatThang

All-SEC
Feb 8, 2014
The Good: Bama players having fun, showing emotion. A sideline that feels more like a party than a wake.

The Bad: Sheppard getting hurt. Oklahoma's kicker. Baylor's "defense."

The Ugly: A&M's defense and effort. Coach Sumlin has no passion for defense and it's carrying over to his players. Half that defense wouldn't be out there next week if I was Sumlin. You gotta want to be out there.

Probius

Hall of Fame
Mar 19, 2004
Birmingham, Alabama
Good: Everything. The OL looked much better, Blake looked much more comfortable. The DL did great at getting pressure, and the secondary looked great.
Bad: Nothing, RTR!
Ugly: A&M looked like they didn't show up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
Good: It was so good to see life on the sidelines. Missing this the last few weeks.
Bad: Injuries after we had already put the game away. We are fortunate if Allen can return soon as reported.
Ugly: Probably should mention our too-quick, too-harsh criticism of CNS and CLK. Man this season is a roller coaster.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
Good: Flawless game...well about as flawless as you'll see at this level against major competition.
The Bad: Special Teams breakdown (had to find something).
The Ugly: Injuries

BamaPokerplayer

All-American
Oct 10, 2004
The Good: Since Bama's loss to Ole Miss, Alabama is undefeated against ranked teams, with an average margin of victory of 59 points.

The Bad: Ranked teams trying to score on Alabama. Since the loss to Ole Miss, no ranked has scored on the Crimson Tide.

The Ugly: Since the upset at Ole Miss, no ranked team has been within 6 Td's of the Tide at halftime.

Last edited:

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
The Good: Alabama with special note to Blake Sims, TJ,

The Bad: Awful, awful TAM D with TAM O close behind.

The Ugly: The Powers That Be at FSU for putting football over the integrity of their institution. They should be ashamed.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.