Game Thread: ND-FSU

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
I lose respect for jimbo daily.... On and off field class.....yeah right
The problem is that this win helps keep Jimbo and all those people that covered up the "alleged rape" in control. FSU loses, and may be Winston finally has some sort of consequences, but I have the feeling that as long as they keep winning, Jimbo will keep heading out there and telling everyone how classy his favorite scumbag is and what not.

BamaFanInTally

All-SEC
Nov 18, 2002
Tallahassee, FL, USA
The problem is that this win helps keep Jimbo and all those people that covered up the "alleged rape" in control. FSU loses, and may be Winston finally has some sort of consequences, but I have the feeling that as long as they keep winning, Jimbo will keep heading out there and telling everyone how classy his favorite scumbag is and what not.
Very true. This would have been an ugly game for FSU if JW had been suspended, like Todd Gurley.

BamaGene

Scout Team
Jun 14, 2014
Big problem is that most likely both teams make the playoff after tonight which will surely leave no room for a second SEC team...

B

BroadwayJoe777

Look on the bright side. We should be #5 tomorrow in the polls...:)

dWarriors88

All-American
Jan 4, 2009
Tulsa, OK
Did anyone else think that offensive PI call was bs? To me it looked like the DB latched onto the receiver and wouldn't let go of the receiver..

ValuJet

Sep 28, 2000
I think this is what Jimbo told JW:

"Here's what we gotta do. Calm down. Don't get over exuberant. Be very passive right here and just go back on the side. Humble, humble pie you got me? ...."
Somebody or something was keeping Rapeist away from the reporters for a post-game interview.

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art
Big problem is that most likely both teams make the playoff after tonight which will surely leave no room for a second SEC team...
I don't see that. Notre Dame's SoS isn't that high and in the very least you have to be neutral to the conference championship nonsense with them. So, if they're neck and neck with Alabama or any other one loss SEC team, there's simply no criteria the committee has at their disposal to justify ranking them ahead. They might do it sure, but only if it's rigged.

ptw1961

1st Team
Dec 8, 2011
I truly despise Jimbo Fisher more than any coach I have watched in my 52 years on this earth. His speech at the end of the game was disgusting- class ,integrity and character? That is how he describes his program? I think he may be the most morally corrupt coach that I have ever seen- I will go out of my way to find a FSU fan in the next few days just to share my sentiments.

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
No.... they most will likely fall to no.9 tomorrow.
I don't see that. Notre Dame's SoS isn't that high and in the very least you have to be neutral to the conference championship nonsense with them. So, if they're neck and neck with Alabama or any other one loss SEC team, there's simply no criteria the committee has at their disposal to justify ranking them ahead. They might do it sure, but only if it's rigged.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.