Game Thread: ND-FSU

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Touche'..Unfortunately you'e 100% correct & it sickens the mind, when you realize, that Jimbo "Sold His Soul" for football wins, and has put the well being of FSU's female students by keeping Jameis on the team & actually supported the sicko..

As much as I love Bama Football..No one Player is above the integrity of our football program & the safety of our female student body at the University..I'd rather lose every game we play..Than have a rapist as the face of our Football Program..I'm ashamed to even admit Jameis is even from the state Of Alabama..Sickening
Hell, he can do anything with no fear of reprisal; who wouldn't be happy?

BamaGene

Scout Team
Jun 14, 2014
Seriously, you think if it was down to one loss teams who are not conf champs that Bama would get the nod over the domers?

A snowball all has a better chance in Miami...

RammerJammer91

1st Team
Nov 27, 2012
Seriously, you think if it was down to one loss teams who are not conf champs that Bama would get the nod over the domers?

If Ole Miss runs the table and we beat Auburn and MSU? Yes. Absolutely. We would have 2 wins that would be more impressive than their best win. Especially if Stanford finishes with 3-4 losses. WVU could make our win over them look better by finishing strong, too. That win looks even better today.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Yup..Technically..It was the right call, but, I've seen this happen many times during games, without if being called, cause there wasn't what I thought enough contact to warrant the call,..It was definitely some "Home Cooking" going on on that call & I don't like the call one iota..Let the Players decide the game & not the refs..It could've been a no call I thought..
I thought it was a bad call. Looked to me like the DB was playing tight and on the snap jammed the WR, making the initial contact.

OreBama

All-American
Sep 26, 2005
Portland, OR
I thought it was a bad call. Looked to me like the DB was playing tight and on the snap jammed the WR, making the initial contact.
I'm just an armchair official, but it looked to me that the receiver's job was to jam up the defenders. If that happened against us, I'd expect it to be called.

KrAzY3

Hall of Fame
Jan 18, 2006
kraizy.art

Let's see, a one loss team who isn't conference champs and another one loss team who isn't conference champs. How is that even a factor again?

Assuming neither loses and we live in a world in which logic and reason actually means something, there's no way Notre Dame would deserve to be ahead of Alabama and they won't be, in any poll, in any computer, etc... only the committee if they deliberately choose to announce to the entire world that it's rigged would choose Notre Dame.

BamaJama17

Hall of Fame
Sep 17, 2006
Hoover, AL
I'm just an armchair official, but it looked to me that the receiver's job was to jam up the defenders. If that happened against us, I'd expect it to be called.
I'm sure we'll get some 30 minute on explanation on ESPN tomorrow about how the call was right.

BamaGene

Scout Team
Jun 14, 2014
Let's see, a one loss team who isn't conference champs and another one loss team who isn't conference champs. How is that even a factor again?

Assuming neither loses and we live in a world in which logic and reason actually means something, there's no way Notre Dame would deserve to be ahead of Alabama and they won't be, in any poll, in any computer, etc... only the committee if they deliberately choose to announce to the entire world that it's rigged would choose Notre Dame.
Ok, one last shot and then I'll shut up. Part of impetus for playoff was a team which didn't win it's own division got into champ game. Everybody wins out. They will select a team which finished no better than second in their division over the media darling domers. Really?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.