COEUR D’ALENE, ID officials forcing Christian minister to perform same sex weddings

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
I guess it depends on what is defined as a government. Tribal elders for example?
I'll start with someone you are not related to, or employed by, telling you what to do. (Includes a lot of homeowner associations....especially the ones you have to belong to.)

According to the boring sociology class I had to take, religion is the only thing all cultures have in common. So, I'll go with marriage predates gubbament.

cuda.1973

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
Allen, Texas
my crazy bircher uncle was saying that non-stop in the late 70s and early 80s. he even had the mimeographed newsletters to prove that "it" was about to start. I'm still waiting for "it" to start.
"It" is the end of our republic, as defined by our Constitution. You know...........the one written by a bunch of old white guys, who owned slaves. Which means it needs to be transformed into a "living, breathing document", which is think-speak for whatever the fascists want it to mean.

Well, I guess that is what he means. Don't know the guy, so I have to guess.

BTW, do you know how to boil a frog?

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
"It" is the end of our republic, as defined by our Constitution. You know...........the one written by a bunch of old white guys, who owned slaves. Which means it needs to be transformed into a "living, breathing document", which is think-speak for whatever the fascists want it to mean.

Well, I guess that is what he means. Don't know the guy, so I have to guess.

BTW, do you know how to boil a frog?
then "it" has been dissolving since 1803. i usually eat frog raw.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.