Ryan Anderson

ontopp

All-SEC
Jan 31, 2004
Decatur.Alabama
I am becoming a big fan of this guy he plays hard and fast.He is becoming a force on D he gets around the ball a lot.Somebody tell me is he a F,S,J ,S .Thanks:biga2:

Zaiva

1st Team
Feb 27, 2013
I believe he's a redshirt sophomore. Quickly becoming one of our best players on defense. The dude's a baller and is having a fantastic year.

ontopp

All-SEC
Jan 31, 2004
Decatur.Alabama
Thanks I have the Website on my bookmarks to lazy too look it up. I hold season tickets so Tide Pride is on there Appreciate Ya'll taking care of me LOL. I hope they put a little more muscle on him,But not too much he is quick and makes good tackles with one arm, seems so instinctive also like I said he gets too the ball! It's so nice too have a game like this.

rolltide_21

Hall of Fame
Dec 9, 2007
NW AL
I am becoming a big fan of this guy he plays hard and fast.He is becoming a force on D he gets around the ball a lot.Somebody tell me is he a F,S,J ,S .Thanks:biga2:
He's becoming the player that he was recruited to be out of Daphne. He was a great player in HS especially as an edge rusher. He still more improving to do too. Glad he's in Crimson.

bamaslammer

All-American
Jan 8, 2003
Argo, AL, St Clair
www.kirkwoodhouse.com
Read some stuff about Anderson this summer. Article stated some of our defensive players would get bigger but also slower and mentioned that Anderson had gotten bigger but had not lost speed. With the injury to Devall he really had a chance to step up and he seems to be making the most of it. Tonight they used Him and Ragland as defensive ends. It gave A&M fits

jenk56

1st Team
Sep 5, 2012
Anderson is having a break out year, someone called him the dark horse early in the year. And he is showing Upshaw type skills with more endurance. And I thought Ragland had the potential to be in the Hightower mode, great athlete. That interception was just sick!!! RTR!!! Defensive babes growing into BEASTS!!!

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
Anderson is having a break out year, someone called him the dark horse early in the year. And he is showing Upshaw type skills with more endurance. And I thought Ragland had the potential to be in the Hightower mode, great athlete. That interception was just sick!!! RTR!!! Defensive babes growing into BEASTS!!!
Yes, they are, and we are still pretty young on defense and should get even better as we continue to gain experience. I thought Depriest was all over the place today, too. Our line controlled the trenches and made Hill move around. It's amazing how much better our DBs looked when there was a pass rush.

Love the Ping

All-SEC
Jun 15, 2005
Good thread. I was thinking the same thing watching him yesterday: "This is the guy we all thought we were getting when we signed him out of Daphne." He's come along incredibly well. But really you could say the same thing about a number of defensive players. That unit is already really good, and they have a chance to be amazing in the near future.

bamanix

1st Team
Mar 24, 2010
I am so glad coach is playing more edge type linebackers to apply pressure, and make tackles outside the tackles. Anderson is proving quite the asset with duval hurt. the front 7 is living up to our hopes with this game. run to the ball just like the old days. need to continue.

TouchThatThang

All-SEC
Feb 8, 2014
Between Anderson, Ragland, Depriest, and Devall, we have a ton of football IQ at the linebacker position. We probably have the smartest linebacking corps in the nation.

bamacpa

All-American
Jul 19, 2006
Anderson really catches my eye being around the ball, whether I'm watching live or on TV.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.