The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly Aggie style

Bama Lee

All-American
Oct 13, 1999
Dallas, TX
The Good- The offense clicked to the tune of 600 plus yards. It was balanced with right at 300 rushing and over 300 passing. We could have hung more than 77 on them. Special Teams were drastically improved. We had 0 penalties with 0 yards... now that is more like a Nick Saban coached team!!!

The Bad- Our defense was bad.... as in bad to the bone! They were feasting on Kenny Hill and had him rattled. Texas A&M had 4 yards rushing at half time. They got a little over 200 total yards for the game. Saban and Smart beat the snot out of a HUNH read option team.

The Ugly- Not a lot for this category for Bama. But I will go with yet another few injuries to RT Austin Sheppard and LB Rueben Foster.

Displaced Bama Fan

Hall of Fame
Jun 5, 2000
Shiner, TX
The good - TJ Yeldon was a horse.

The only "bad" I saw was Blake locking in on one receiver...it almost cost him a 98 yd pick/TD. Almost.

The ugly - everything Maroon. They suck.

Last edited:

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
The Good: high effort, intensity with few errors.

The Bad: we can't bottle this vintage up and uncork it each week!

The Ugly: Aggy quitting the game sometime around Blake's 40 yard juke and dash.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
the good: getting to replace the most dominant 4 quarter performance i've seen by a bama team (and we've seen a few); i can't remember the exact stats, but by a long shot, our d held sumlin to his worst O numbers ever, and his offense has never been shut out. this is one of the best offensive minds in the game. our tackling and pursuit is what i remember, our d players are playing fast and explosive. the offensive performance speaks for itself. tj was in rare form and looked smooth

the bad: the entire aggie d walking around pant less after getting repeatedly juked by blake, yeldon, coop and d. henry

the ugly: gary and verne were calling out the aggie team mid-way through the second quarter and the half time analysts were basically saying "why even put on the uniform if you aren't going to put out the effort". sumlin not realizing that you have to play d to be successful in the sec

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
Good- I saw flawless execution with no penalties or turnovers, and I saw how good we can be when we do that. I saw a defense swarming to the ball and making gang tackles. Yeldon was fantastic. Sims and Cooper looked great. Most importantly, I saw a team having fun and celebrating.
Bad- Texas A&M takes no pride in their defense. They prefer to out score teams, but our defense even made their offense look bad.
Ugly- On a beautiful day like yesterday, I saw nothing ugly as a Bama fan.

The Good - Complete domination, Sims finally taking off and running, Yeldon scoring, the smoothness of Coop, defense going crazy had six sacks, 226-0 rush yards in the first half!!!!!!, shutout, no turnovers, no penalties, did I say defense?, Henry running North and South finally, that INT by Ragland

The Bad - injuries thankfully not that bad, only 14 points scored by Bama in the second half[emoji6]

The Ugly - That team in West Georgia

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.