Bama/UT Week: Video Montage

TidePhin

All-SEC
Feb 25, 2005
Hoover, AL
Obviously both programs have been on opposite sides over the last ten plus years. One is either up or down, while the other school is down or up. Nonetheless, there have been some classic games played and here is a Third Saturday in October montage:

http://youtu.be/vmBnJd0olkI

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
Ought to be interesting with Kiffin on our side now!

Football changes and so do people. - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I dislike auburn but I downright HATE Tennessee. They tried to destroy us by tattling on us. I will never get over that,and believe me I have tried. It is because of that I will never pull for Peyton manning. My pro team is the steelers, but I will go for the ravens and the cowboys before I go for any team that Peyton manning is on. I have nothing personal against Peyton as a person, and I think he is a very good person. But him striking up the band in 95, the 7 year itch against rocky top, and everything associated with Phil fulmer I just can't seem to get over in sports.

I think the most interesting thing heading into this game is whether or not kiffin will be on the sidelines or in the pressbox because I know a lot of Tennessee fans wanted seats behind our sidelines to vent their hatred for kiffin leaving.

I hope we hang 60 on them

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Someone needs to post that Alabama student who just hates Tennercee. I really enjoy seeing that each year.

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
Love the montage, particularly the 2009 blocked FG. I would be very curious to know what CNS said to Lane Kiffin as they shook hands following the game.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Thanks for posting. The way that guy stated it was awesome and he emphasized everything that needed to be said.

Coach needs to show this to players in a team meeting this week. That's all the motivation that you need.

mikes12

All-American
Nov 10, 2005
Chattanooga, TN
I could write lengthy pages about my hatred for all things vols, so I'll try to keep it short.

First, the use of the words 'tattlers' or 'snitches' implies we were guilty of doing something wrong, which I'm not convinced we were. Too many fans of both schools know very little of the facts of the Means case. I won't rehash it here, it's all out there, but I encourage every Alabama fan to familiarize yourself with the facts. Also, look up Eric Locke/ Juicy Locke for a few more morsels of spite.

There's a reason we call them UcheaT & Tutorsee. Look up Linda Bensel-Myers. She was basically run out of town for 'snitching' on UT for academic fraud.

They are every bit as dirty as they accused us of being. How UT has managed to skate with the NCAA while we got hammered on secret-witness testimony still makes me fume. If I ever see Roy Kramer I will have a difficult time keeping my Christian upbringing. On the other hand, if I was at a restaurant and saw the guy from the "I hate Tennessee" video, I would pay for his dinner.

I hope they never win another game. Roll Tide and crush the vols!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.