Nick Perry

CraigMack

1st Team
Jul 13, 2000
Chelsea, AL
Granted, yesterday was a complete team effort where there are very few things to complain about and a lot to celebrate. Having said that, I thought that Nick Perry played a masterful game and deserves to be singled out. The entire defense was extremely well prepared and looked outstanding but I thought that Perry really stood out. He came up and brought it several times defending the run and was cat and mousing Hill throughout the game.

The play where he had on the left sideline to break up the deep pass (3rd quarter I think) was a thing of beauty. He had a couple of near miss int's that he needs to haul in but he was continuously around the ball and giving the qb nightmares.

Everyone played well, but I haven't seen his name brought up very often and I don't think that his effort should be overlooked. Well done.

dWarriors88

All-American
Jan 4, 2009
Tulsa, OK
Don't take this the wrong way, With as great of a post as this is, I wish you had put a little more thought into the title. I'm pretty sure there is rule about teaser titles..

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.