Bama to #4 in coaches and AP poll...

• Bama Gymnastics @ NCAA Championship Semi-finals (ESPN2 | TONIGHT - 4/18 @ 8pm CT). We will have a game thread going in the Women's Sports board. Come join us!

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
Most folks doesn't pay attention to proper grammar when posting online, I know I don't & I'm prolly the worst of the worst, when it comes to proper grammar & use of punctuation in my sentences..It's all good though..JustNeedMe81 is a good poster & pretty knowledgeable in his posts..I've grown to like the Ole Boy..
You expect us to believe that, with your constant, terribly written posts?

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
You really should think twice before you post something stupid like this. You don't even know a person's background or anything like that. I am hearing impaired with speech impairment and to hear someone like you to say something stupid like that... not cool at all. I shouldn't be judged based on my grammar skills here on TF...... I do have a master degree and I worked hard to get the degree and I will never let anyone diss me like that period.
Good for you. I agree.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Why won't my browser let me click on the "like" or "thank" button? It is chrome and is not registering?
I believe it happened with this last vB update. I have the same problem because I've disabled Javascript, because it's a favorite target of hackers. When I try to "like," I get a little Java notation in the lower left corner, but, of course, it can't reach the executable. I've been meaning to talk to Brett and this jogs my memory...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.