Who were the A&M visitors?

dWarriors88

All-American
Jan 4, 2009
Tulsa, OK
Did we have a bunch of recruits in town for the A&M game? Who were the big names that got to see that stadium stay full to the end and watch the comrodority of the crimson tide players jumping all together on the sidelines, hugging and congradulating one another. That's the kind of team I would like to play for! A little bias I must admit lol. Anyways I can't seem to find the list of visitors, anyone have any ideas? What a great atmosphere to of witnessed.

edwd58

All-American
Aug 2, 2006
I don't know any of the names of who was there, but I can tell you we had a big contingent of recruits on hand for the game. We watched them come out of the tunnel and stroll around our sideline during pregame.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
CeCe Jefferson and Bryon Cowart were both supposed to be in town. We had a big group of committed guys like Blake Barnett and others in town.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tmv85

All-SEC
CeCe Jefferson and Bryon Cowart were both supposed to be in town. We had a big group of committed guys like Blake Barnett and others in town.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CeCe was there. I was in line at the concession stand, and he had gotten his nachos and stood by me while waiting for another recruit. I don't remember the name on his badge though. BTW CeCe likes peppers on his nachos. LOL

crimsonseal12

3rd Team
Aug 10, 2011
Gulfport, Ms
CeCe Jefferson, Bryan Cowart, Blake barnett, Rodney harrison, are the ones who were tweeting before during and after the game, also they were all at CNS home this morning.

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
Well they sure got to see a good one. I was not there yesterday but I heard the place was nuts all day. You know seeing over 100, 000 people going wild and the team playing like they did has to make a lasting impression.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
What's going on with Barn commit Darrell Williams..It says he's made several visits to Bama..Are we going to flip him or have a good chance he flips to us..I'd be worried about him if I were The Barn..

NoNC4Tubs

Hall of Fame
Nov 13, 2010
What's going on with Barn commit Darrell Williams..It says he's made several visits to Bama..Are we going to flip him or have a good chance he flips to us..I'd be worried about him if I were The Barn..
They are....... :biggrin2:

TiderJack

Hall of Fame
Jul 9, 2010
Inverness, AL
I saw an article (I think on here) that he said we need to win his mom over and we had ground to make up with her. I'm sure this has been happening and if we have a slot for him we flip him.

BirminghamBAMA

1st Team
Dec 29, 2013
Glad to see. I wonder if there is any chance for Cece Jefferson also. It sounded like Cece and Byron might be teaming up.
Hey guys...haven't posted on here in forever...I think since our last signing class got wrapped up..been very tied up. Anyway, Alabama has taken the lead for Cowart as he is now a strong Bama lean. Bama made a huge impression on him this weekend, and he is likely to return to T-town on his own dime for the Miss St game and he also wants to return for the Auburn game. As for Jefferson...its looking like Ole Miss is going to get his signature...Alabama is in second with Florida but from everything I have heard...it's going to be Ole Miss for Mr. Jefferson but signing day is a gud bit away so we will see.

BirminghamBAMA

1st Team
Dec 29, 2013
Also another interesting thing to add pertaining to Cowart and Bama...is that throughout his whole recruitment, Cowart has had people within his circle (they are not his family members) who have been influencing his decision and favorites (one is pushing Oregon and the other is pushing Florida). Recently, Cowart has made up his mind that he is going to make his own decision, and not let people influence him that is why Bama is now his current leader. After his visit, Cowart had all his questions and concerns answered and really feels like Bama is the place for him now. He has been in contact with the coaching staff everyday since his visit, and has been asking them everything he needs academically to have together to be accepted into Alabama. As of right now...it is also looking like he is going to skip his official visit he has set for FSU and attend the Iron Bowl instead....

BigEasyTider

FB | REC Moderator
Nov 27, 2007
Would really like to hear BET`s thoughts on Cowart and Jefferson. You out there big guy?
We are making up ground with both, but still a very long way to go. I think both of them would normally end up at Florida, but obviously with the Gainesville dumpster fire raging unabated that is really throwing a lot of things into disarray.

With Jefferson, things are in a state of flux at the moment, and Ole Miss has entered the picture at least to some degree. I'd take our chances over them, though, and his high school coach is very big on us, which surely will help in the stretch run. I think the A&M trip was the fourth visit to Tuscaloosa that Jefferson has had, so that alone ought to tell you that he has some very serious interest in us, but it's still pretty early with him and obviously he's enjoying the recruiting circus at the moment.

Cowart was pretty blown away on his official visit to Tuscaloosa, and he is already talking about coming back for another unofficial visit against either MSU or Auburn. All great news, but we'll just have to see how well our persuasive impact on him holds up over time.

All in all good news on both fronts, but we all shouldn't get carried away just yet. Biggest development moving forward is going to be who Florida hires to replace Muschamp. We'll see how it shakes out, but with a strong hire that these two like, all of the above can quickly get turned on its ear and these two could both end up at Florida.

Tideflyer

Hall of Fame
Dec 14, 2011
Savannah, GA
We are making up ground with both, but still a very long way to go. I think both of them would normally end up at Florida, but obviously with the Gainesville dumpster fire raging unabated that is really throwing a lot of things into disarray.

With Jefferson, things are in a state of flux at the moment, and Ole Miss has entered the picture at least to some degree. I'd take our chances over them, though, and his high school coach is very big on us, which surely will help in the stretch run. I think the A&M trip was the fourth visit to Tuscaloosa that Jefferson has had, so that alone ought to tell you that he has some very serious interest in us, but it's still pretty early with him and obviously he's enjoying the recruiting circus at the moment.

Cowart was pretty blown away on his official visit to Tuscaloosa, and he is already talking about coming back for another unofficial visit against either MSU or Auburn. All great news, but we'll just have to see how well our persuasive impact on him holds up over time.

All in all good news on both fronts, but we all shouldn't get carried away just yet. Biggest development moving forward is going to be who Florida hires to replace Muschamp. We'll see how it shakes out, but with a strong hire that these two like, all of the above can quickly get turned on its ear and these two could both end up at Florida.
Thanks BET. Always look forward to your posts. How about a little more often!!?

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.