Early Lines for Week 10 Games of Interest

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
What a week we had last week....As close to a perfect game as you'll see from Bama. A near instant classic between FSU and ND.

As always, TideFans.com neither endorses for condones any gambling of any kind. The numbers below are for entertainment purposes only. ENJOY!

• Oregon is a 16 pt favorite over Cal
  • In a game that looked like a PickEm to start the season, South Carolina travels to Jordan-Hare stadium as a 15 pt underdog to Auburn
  • The #1 Miss St. Bulldogs travel to Lexington as a 13 pt favorite over Kentucky
  • The ever enigmatic Missouri Tigers are 20.5 pt favorites over Vandy
  • Arkansas is favored by 21 over UAB
  • Alabama is a 15.5 pt favorite as they travel to Knoxville to face Tennessee
  • Ole Miss travels to LSU (at night) as just a 3pt favorite
  • Michigan is a 15.5 pt underdog to Michigan St.
  • TCU is a 20 pt favorite over Texas Tech

Enjoy the games!!

WishIwasInBama

1st Team
Jul 17, 2005
Okinawa Japan
I bet CBS is regretting the decision to air the MSU/UK game after what LSU did to UK last week. If I were an Ole Miss fan I would not be feeling as good about this game today as I was last saturday morning.

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
I think LSU gets Ole Miss in a surprisingly high scoring game.

21 points for Arkie over UAB that seems way too high. Call your man Mack?
No, Sir. The only possible fish I see in those lines is LSU & Ole Miss and AU & USCe. LSU/Ole Miss is always a very good game historically. Over the past decade or so, LSU has been where Ole Miss is now and Ole Miss has seemed to always either knock them off or at least give them a scare. Maybe the roles reverse? Honestly, that's the best case scenario for us. For LSU to beat them, and for us to win out. That would take care of everything.

The thing with South Carolina, you just never know which team will show up. Will we get the team that beat Georgia or the team that lost to the team that we just skull drug yesterday? Also, Auburn is a wounded animal right now. We haven't seen how they've had to deal with adversity AND expectations because they haven't had both at the same time

ALA2262

All-American
Aug 4, 2007
Cumming, GA
I bet CBS is regretting the decision to air the MSU/UK game after what LSU did to UK last week. If I were an Ole Miss fan I would not be feeling as good about this game today as I was last saturday morning.
Did they even have another 6 day option? Even without that, it was not a good choice.

GrayTide

Hall of Fame
Nov 15, 2005
Greenbow, Alabama
The real UK showed up last night in Baton Rouge; expect MSU to curb stomp the Mildcats. The Shamecocks and SOS will get buried down on the Plains. Mizzou and Vandy, does anyone really care? Conventional wisdom says LSU should upset the Rebs Saturday night on the bayou, but I think the Rebs win in a "white knuckler". Looks to be a pretty good slate of games except for CBS's blunder.

RdunawayTX

3rd Team
Sep 24, 2011
I'm really hoping that LSU pulls this off. My parents are both Ole Miss grads and aren't happy with me for that. But you gotta do what you gotta do.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
I think LSU gets Ole Miss in a surprisingly high scoring game.

21 points for Arkie over UAB that seems way too high. Call your man Mack?
I will be surprised if LSU scores much against Ole Miss's defense. LSU has QB issues still, and Ole Miss has a very good defense. I am hoping for an LSU win, but I think it will be a high teens or low twenties kind of game. We shall see.

TideWatcher

All-SEC
Dec 11, 2006
newton county, ms
Yeah, they got stuffed by Auburn and Ole Miss is better on D. If LSU wins they need special teams and D to come up big
I will be surprised if LSU scores much against Ole Miss's defense. LSU has QB issues still, and Ole Miss has a very good defense. I am hoping for an LSU win, but I think it will be a high teens or low twenties kind of game. We shall see.

Blindside13

All-SEC
Oct 22, 2011
Near the Barn
I think LSU gets the upset. They are getting better and better and like us they are talented across the board,and I don't think they have played their best game yet. Ole miss being still undeafeted to this point is mostly due to their defense. If TN had any kind of offense last night they could have put the rebs a in a big hole. They have already lost one night game in there stadium this year and we all know how hard it is do that.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.