Tennessee Hate Week : All Things Tennessee Hate Related Here

TideMom2Boys

Hall of Fame
Nov 17, 2010
Alabama
They have probably the worst football field...besides Boise State. I hate how it translates to TV. It is just an eyesore.

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
I was there in 1980 when I don't remember them crossing midfield. It was 27-0 in the pouring rain and all the UT fans had returned to their busses by halftime.

That being said, they are our "real historical rival." No, I don't respect CPF for what he did...but he did us a favor. We got rid of coaches who were on the edge if not over it and now we have CNS and an unparalleled run of success.

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
Does he know he has become an internet celebrity?
He's not concerned about it at all. He's working for a marketing firm in Cincinnati. I think they did a follow up interview with him a few years back about that interview. But our other friends always brag about all the "friends they've made" just off of knowing him. LOL

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
"Well Eli, Smokey just came out of the tunnel, and he's about 100 yards away from me now, and if I had my deer rifle I believe I could drop him, back to you Eli" -- Jerry Duncan's comments to Eli Gold just prior to kickoff against Tennessee.

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
He's not concerned about it at all. He's working for a marketing firm in Cincinnati. I think they did a follow up interview with him a few years back about that interview. But our other friends always brag about all the "friends they've made" just off of knowing him. LOL
i can't remember, what year was this made? was it before shula left?

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
i can't remember, what year was this made? was it before shula left?
Let's see...I graduated 3 weeks before we hired Saban. And I can't remember if he was already in school by the time I left or not. I'm almost positive that he was a freshman when he did this though. So a good guess would be 07 or 08

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Let's see...I graduated 3 weeks before we hired Saban. And I can't remember if he was already in school by the time I left or not. I'm almost positive that he was a freshman when he did this though. So a good guess would be 07 or 08
i was thinking probably 2006 or 2007, i do remember seeing it before we got back to being "good", at least i think so.

teamplayer

Hall of Fame
Jul 31, 2001
cullman, al, usa
I hate orange. I hate orange really badly. Even on Halloween, orange stinks. I don't like saying that I hate people, but I really dislike Fatimus Fulmer and Peytee Poo Manning. I hate that big stupid T on their helmets. Their stupid dog mascot is a flea bag hound. I would like to see us beat them 100-0 by scoring a touchdown on the last play of the game instead of taking a knee, even though I know that would be totally classless and uncalled for.

jabcmb

All-American
Feb 1, 2006
Birmingham, AL
I was there in 1980 when I don't remember them crossing midfield. It was 27-0 in the pouring rain and all the UT fans had returned to their busses by halftime.

That being said, they are our "real historical rival." No, I don't respect CPF for what he did...but he did us a favor. We got rid of coaches who were on the edge if not over it and now we have CNS and an unparalleled run of success.
Respectfully disagree on the "favor" part. We were in a downward spiral that had to be addressed anyway. All Phatimus and his pile-on super secret groupies did was bayonet the wounded. He was just lurking and waiting for his chance, like a dog under the dinner table.

TouchThatThang

All-SEC
Feb 8, 2014
If I was Coach Jones I would not allow my players watch the Bama-Texas-A&M game. If he does he at least needs to provide them with a fresh set of undies and possibly pants for good measure. Once we come out and whip them for a couple of plays they will be ready to go home. #eightyearnightmare

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.