Tennessee Hate Week : All Things Tennessee Hate Related Here

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
All that orange attire does come in handy though. The Volunteer faithful can wear it to the game on Saturday, when they go a huntin' on Sunday, and when they pick up trash on the side on the road the other five days of the week.

No need to revel in the victory from yesterday for too long. No matter how many we won by, it only counts for one win. We have a hated rival to destroy on their home turf and we, as a fan base, have a team, state, and school to hate for a week.

First, a view from the other side. As we are on a high after a near perfect game, several UT starters and regular contributors are very banged up.

And let me go ahead and get this out of the way and post my friend's infamous disdain for all things Tennessee

HATE HATE HATE HATE
Loving that Silky Johnson!

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
I hate Tennessee and the Colts and Broncos

That's not legion field, but I was there that night, watching Peytie Pie lead the band. Don't know why it bothered so much, but it did. Seemed classless at the time. Guess you just had to be there. Wonder if the kid that ran through the Bama student section with a big T flag was ever heard from again. I know the T flag never made it out of Legion field.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk yuuyyyy

CHATTBRIT

Hall of Fame
Dec 3, 2003
Falling Water, TN
I live in Orangeland and have to tolerate the hate speech against Alabama on just about every sport radio/tv station. If an Alabama player does something noteworthy, the story is ignored. however, let the guy smoke a joint and it is headline news.

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Man, please tell me that sweat stain on his shirt is photoshopped . . . Good god, that's gross. And even more, it's embarrassing.

Almost looks like Gotham City turned on the Bat Signal; and, of course, the Great Pumpkin blocked it from shining into the night.
Sorry to start your week off this way, but it ain't "photoshopped". Phil could sweat in a blizzard. I remember grossing out watching a UT/FL game from Gainesville where Phil looked like he had stepped out of shower.

rangertau

BamaNation Citizen
Jan 29, 2000
Fairfax, VA
That's not legion field, but I was there that night, watching Peytie Pie lead the band. Don't know why it bothered so much, but it did. Seemed classless at the time. Guess you just had to be there. Wonder if the kid that ran through the Bama student section with a big T flag was ever heard from again. I know the T flag never made it out of Legion field.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk yuuyyyy
I'll never forgive two-time Superbowl loser P Manning for that. I don't care much for Charles Woodson - but I was glad he won the Heisman. P Manning's reaction to the Heisman winner announcement is an all-timer for me.

Bama Lee

All-American
Oct 13, 1999
Dallas, TX
Tennessee.... the school that Crest Forgot.

It was a Vol fan that named the toothbrush, anyone else would have called it a teethbrush.

My wife, "how can you tell he is a Tennessee fan?" Me, "No teeth, smells bad, and wearing that gosh awful orange...... what else could he be?" My wife, "An Auburn fan!" (God, I sure do love that woman!)

Crimson1967

Hall of Fame
Nov 22, 2011
Tennessee.... the school that Crest Forgot.

It was a Vol fan that named the toothbrush, anyone else would have called it a teethbrush.

My wife, "how can you tell he is a Tennessee fan?" Me, "No teeth, smells bad, and wearing that gosh awful orange...... what else could he be?" My wife, "An Auburn fan!" (God, I sure do love that woman!)
You out kicked your coverage when you married her.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.