Tennessee Hate Week : All Things Tennessee Hate Related Here

92tide

TideFans Legend
May 9, 2000
East Point, Ga, USA
Yea the Peyton on the ladder thing really got under my skin. They almost ruined "Sweet Home Alabama" for me when they changed the chorus to "we own Alabama".

I really really really don't like Tennessee! I hate when they do that stupid yell in Rocky Top.
that didn't really bother me. i have wallowed enough in my hatred of ut and the barn that i dont have a problem when the favor is returned

81usaf92

TideFans Legend
Apr 26, 2008
South Alabama
I have more hate toward Tennessee than most people my age. I think it mostly has to deal with the seven year itch and the Albert Means investigation that really gave me the feeling that I hate UT and strongly dislike Auburn.

CrimsonTheory

All-American
Mar 26, 2012
CrimsonBleedRed
Tennessee has given Alabama great players like Hightower and Barrett Jones.

But yeah, you can't be an Bama fan unless you hate Tennessee and their should be outlawed orange jersey.

And yeah,

A man walks into a store and says to the clerk, “I’d like an orange shirt, a pair of orange pants, and a pair of orange shoes.” The clerk looks at him and shakes his head, “You must be a Tennessee fan.” The man proclaims with pride, “How could you tell, was it my beautiful color scheme!?” The clerk looks at him and says, “No, this is a hardware store.”

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
Things I've heard in the last year:

"Don't be wearing all that Alabama stuff around me."

"Alabama is crooked."

"Alabama has the best team money can buy."

"Lane Kiffin better not be on the sidelines when he comes to Knoxville. I've got a deer rifle and I'm a pretty good shot." (This was in jest, but still.)

From Phil Fulmer: "My record against Alabama was 9 and 4. Those chumps that came after me, not so much."

I don't hate Tennessee, but I HATE losing to Tennessee. They low down, they dirty, they some snitches. That says it all.

RTR91

Super Moderator
Nov 23, 2007
Prattville
In his introductory press conference, Butch Jones advocated selling humans. I guess he thinks slavery is legal in America.

twofbyc

Hall of Fame
Oct 14, 2009
I hate Tennessee. When I was a kid, they had my respect but I still hated them. When Phatty came along the respect disappeared.
I hate them at breakfast
I hate them at noon
I hate them all day
and their stupid hillbilly tune
I hate Tennessee
I always will
I hate orange
and I hate Phat Phil
They're inbred idiots
of the highest degree
oh, did I say
I hate Tennessee?

rgw

Suspended
Sep 15, 2003
Tuscaloosa
at least this year we'll just hear Rocky Top between every play instead of Rocky Top every play and Third Down for What

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.