Tennessee Hate Week : All Things Tennessee Hate Related Here

Timberline Tide

All-American
Jun 9, 2010
Colorado
I hate Tennessee and the Colts and Broncos

I don't watch much pro football. Living in Colorado I was pretty ambivalent about the Broncos ....until they got that guy. Now I will gladly pull against the Broncos. I was glad to see him leave the Colts though because I was conflicted about hating them because he was there while I still like Tony Dungy .

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
I showed this to my wife. She said she had seen the exact same dress at a "cowboy wedding" at the Baron's Bluff building at Burritt Museum atop Monte Sano yesterday. (Place takes many thousands to rent.) However, instead of a monitor bracelet, the girl had cowboy boots on. I guess this girl could have worn those new popular loose boots and covered up her bracelet. Maybe she's proud of it though... :D

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
Each team it's the same - "They haven't played anyone like US before. However, the chorus is louder and more delusional with the Vols than any of the others. They got a better QB, three Heisman-level RBs, anna, anna, anna... :D

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
I showed this to my wife. She said she had seen the exact same dress at a "cowboy wedding" at the Baron's Bluff building at Burritt Museum atop Monte Sano yesterday. (Place takes many thousands to rent.) However, instead of a monitor bracelet, the girl had cowboy boots on. I guess this girl could have worn those new popular loose boots and covered up her bracelet. Maybe she's proud of it though... :D
It gives her street cred.

Catfish

Hall of Fame
Oct 11, 2005
Birmingham
Each team it's the same - "They haven't played anyone like US before. However, the chorus is louder and more delusional with the Vols than any of the others. They got a better QB, three Heisman-level RBs, anna, anna, anna... :D
That reminds me of all the times I've told people that I don't like liver. They ALWAYS say, "Well, you'd like MY liver." I always say, "Why? Do you make it without liver?"

bamagradinATL

All-American
Sep 12, 2006
McKinney, TX
I had to explain to a coworker and University of Texas grad, the magnitude of this rivalry. I said "I dislike Auburn, but I hate Tennessee." When I told her Auburn is to us, what Texas A&M is to them, and Tennessee is to us what Oklahoma is to them it clicked for her.

TIDE-HSV

Senior Administrator
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Huntsville, AL,USA
That reminds me of all the times I've told people that I don't like liver. They ALWAYS say, "Well, you'd like MY liver." I always say, "Why? Do you make it without liver?"
The drill used to be after selling blood (common in the '50s) was to eat liver. I've always hated. I was so happy when they determined that it wasn't even good for you. (Cats can tolerate it, but eating a cat's, of any size, is dangerous.)

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Crimes are very difficult to solve in Tennessee. There are no dental records to go by and everyone has the same DNA...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.