Tennessee Hate Week : All Things Tennessee Hate Related Here

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
What's the difference between Tennessee fans and a litter of puppies? Eventually the puppies grow up and quit whining....

KillVols

1st Team
Oct 23, 2004
I'm coming to the game from Texas this weekend just to see the beating. If you line up all the women that go to Tennessee, what do you get>?

A full set of teeth! :biggrin:

Roll Tide!

Sep 30, 2002
Knoxville, TN USA
Butch Jones was getting depressed because his season wasn't going so well, so he decided to seek advice. He came down to Tuscaloosa to visit his old friend Nick Saban. The two men chatted for a while, and finally Butch popped the question: "Nick, what's the secret to your success? I just can't seem to get anything to work lately."

So Coach Saban thought for a few seconds and said, "The secret is to have a smart quarterback."

Butch had the usual puzzled look on his face, so Coach says, "Here. Let me demonstrate."

So they stepped out to the practice field and he called Jake Coker over. Coach says, "Quick, Jake. Who's your father's brother's nephew?"

"That's an easy one, Coach. That's me!," replied Coker.

"See, Butch?," said Coach Saban. "You need a smart quarterback."

The two coaches said their goodbyes, and Butch was excited to get back to Knoxville and try out this theory. He arrived at practice Monday morning and the first thing he did was to call Josh Dobbs over. Excitedly, he asked him, "Quick, Josh! Who's your father's brother's nephew???"

"Why, that's me, Coach!," replied Dobbs.

Butch thought for a few seconds and finally said.........

"NO, NO NO, YOU IDIOT! IT'S JAKE COKER!!!!!"

:biggrin:

Last edited:

p'colabamaman

All-SEC
Sep 16, 2008
Pace, FL.
Man, please tell me that sweat stain on his shirt is photoshopped . . . Good god, that's gross. And even more, it's embarrassing.

Almost looks like Gotham City turned on the Bat Signal; and, of course, the Great Pumpkin blocked it from shining into the night.
That's not sweat. That's where he wipes his hands while polishing off a dozen KK donuts.

Just Win

All-SEC
Dec 22, 2003
Alabaster, AL, USA
The only thing i hate about Tennessee is Phil Fulmer. He spent way too much time making sure we went on probation, and too little time paying attention to his own program. He destroyed it with his negligence, and it cost him his job. If I saw him burning on the side of the road, i wouldn't stop to urinate on him.

dvldog

Hall of Fame
Sep 20, 2005
Virginia
The only thing i hate about Tennessee is Phil Fulmer. He spent way too much time making sure we went on probation, and too little time paying attention to his own program. He destroyed it with his negligence, and it cost him his job. If I saw him burning on the side of the road, i wouldn't stop to urinate on him.
I would. But then I'm over 60 so it wouldn't do him any good but I would sure enjoy it.

Chukker Veteran

Hall of Fame
Feb 6, 2001
I'm really glad Fulmer didn't end up being a regular commentator for televised football games.

Tennessee's downfall has been humiliating for Fulmer, I'm sure, but there ought to be a way for Bama fans to properly rub his nose in his mess one last time.

NationalTitles18

TideFans Legend
May 25, 2003
Mountainous Northern California
http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/index.ssf/2015/10/hate_tennessee_alabama_should.html#incart_2box

Tennessee will cross the state line this weekend with more hope than it's had in years. Beating a wounded Georgia team the week after Alabama walked all over the Dogs was a nice win for the clearly improved Vols, but it wasn't at the top of the bucket list for most UT fans of a certain age. What they'd like to see is another win over Alabama in their lifetimes.Don't hold your breath. When it does happen, then you can call this a rivalry and get angry at the color orange. Until then, the operative emotion for Alabama fans to direct toward the UT program isn't hate.
It's pity.
Welcome to #PityTennesseeWeek.
Oh, hell no! Never. Just not ever. It will be hate from now until Doomsday.

bama579

Hall of Fame
Jan 15, 2005
The Chukker or Archibalds
A man walks into a bar with his dog . . It is last year and the Alabama v Tennessee game is on the tvs. He sits at the bar and his dog sits next to him. They aren’t there long until Bama scores. The dog looks up and barks “Roll Tide.” The bartender raises his eyebrows and moves on.
It isn’t long until the Crimson Tide scores again, the bartender looks over and sees the dog bark “Roll Tide” again. Alabama scores several more times, each time the dog barks “Roll Tide.”

The game ends, Alabama wins, and the dog jumps onto the bar and does a “Rammer Jammer.” The bartender walks over to the man and says “That’s some dog you have there, but what does he do when Tennessee wins?”

Man says “I don’t know. He’s only eight years old.”

TIDEnGA

All-American
Sep 25, 2007
Opelika, AL
Every single time I see, hear, or even think the words Peyton Manning, I see this in my mind. My wife & I watched the Archie Manning special and we both came away with a great amount of respect for AM and the Manning family in general. As we neared the end of our conversation about the show I tacked on, as I always, always, always do where this is concerned...."but ya know.....that rassn sassn frassn led the band on OUR field."

I will never get over this. Ever.
Glad to know I'm not the only one that won't forget that! All this love for Peyton Manning in the NFL (even by Alabama fans)....... shoot......... not me. All because of "the band thing". LOL.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.