Tennessee Hate Week : All Things Tennessee Hate Related Here

AgentAntiOrange

1st Team
Dec 30, 2009
Norman, OK
I hate Tennessee and the Colts and Broncos

Every single time I see, hear, or even think the words Peyton Manning, I see this in my mind. My wife & I watched the Archie Manning special and we both came away with a great amount of respect for AM and the Manning family in general. As we neared the end of our conversation about the show I tacked on, as I always, always, always do where this is concerned...."but ya know.....that rassn sassn frassn led the band on OUR field."

I will never get over this. Ever.

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
Phil Fulmer
Roy Kramer
Roy Adams
Doug Dickey
Diane Sanford
Rick Johanneigmeier (sp?)

I know it's wrong to hate. What's ended up happening to that program should be enough.

But I can't help myself. One thing that will keep me alive is the desire to "$@)$/?! on every one of their graves, and leave a bouquet of red and white roses after each win over those envious illegitimate offspring of paid companions.

I hate fat phil

All-SEC
Sep 26, 2006
Tuscaloosa
That's not legion field, but I was there that night, watching Peytie Pie lead the band. Don't know why it bothered so much, but it did. Seemed classless at the time. Guess you just had to be there. Wonder if the kid that ran through the Bama student section with a big T flag was ever heard from again. I know the T flag never made it out of Legion field.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk yuuyyyy
Not sure about him but I do know for a fact the flag never made it out of the student section. That was my senior year in high school and he was threatening to hit people with the stick the flag was attached to. First play from scrimmage and Manning throws a 80 yd TD pass, the guy in front of me asked if I wanted a drink cause it was fixing to be a long night. I HATE Tennessee and the fat one!!!!!!

CB4

Hall of Fame
Aug 8, 2011
Birmingham, AL
Q: What do you get when you cross a Tennessee Volunteer with a goat?

A: Nothing. There a some things that even a goat will just refuse to do.....

gtowntide

All-American
Mar 1, 2011
Memphis,TN.
Yea the Peyton on the ladder thing really got under my skin. They almost ruined "Sweet Home Alabama" for me when they changed the chorus to "we own Alabama".

I really really really don't like Tennessee! I hate when they do that stupid yell in Rocky Top.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.