Tennessee Hate Week : All Things Tennessee Hate Related Here

WMack4Bama

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 7, 2008
Tuscaloosa, AL
No need to revel in the victory from yesterday for too long. No matter how many we won by, it only counts for one win. We have a hated rival to destroy on their home turf and we, as a fan base, have a team, state, and school to hate for a week.

First, a view from the other side. As we are on a high after a near perfect game, several UT starters and regular contributors are very banged up.

And let me go ahead and get this out of the way and post my friend's infamous disdain for all things Tennessee

HATE HATE HATE HATE

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Classic...

I show that video up here to people who don't know the first thing about college football.

Let alone this rivalry...

And they unfailingly end up laughing their heads off...

Con

Hall of Fame
Dec 19, 2006
Northern Hemisphere
I hate them. They are rude. I had a co workers husband email me years ago telling me how much we stunk because of Shula and they were going to beat our brains out for eternity. I had only met the man once. Soon thereafter we fired Shula hired Coach Saban and they haven't beaten us since his stupid little email. Whenever I see him he is very humble now.

RJ YellowHammer

Hall of Fame
Sep 1, 2009
Memphis, Tn
I don't need another reason to hate em, but I have to see a central figure in the Albert Means fiasco regularly. I'm professional... As I can be.

I wished them 10 years in the wilderness after they fired Fulmer. It could be more; I wouldn't mind.

I hate Tennessee.

Last edited:

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
I'll be happy with a win, but if Bama can make their fan base start openly questioning the hiring of Jones, I'll know it was the mauling they so richly deserve.

alwayshavebeen

All-SEC
Sep 22, 2013
North Carolina
A great Coach Bryant quote - "If he'd kicked it straight, we would have blocked it." -- Remarks about Tennessee's missed field goal in the 1966 game in Knoxville, won by the Tide 11-10.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.