Watching the recorded TAMU game

tattooguy21

Suspended
Aug 14, 2012
Was lucky enough to be at the game yesterday but I always record it to watch the next day. I KNOW everyone here hates Vern and what's his face, but I just like to see the stats, watch the line, and see what I might have missed from the nose bleeds.

This was just....man. It was actually impressive watching our second team (and some if our third?) out there.

I'm a little worried for one reason, and I'd like some thoughts on this. It seemed like we were running the play clock down from the second drive. While that was constantly a tactic with AJ who had a solid command of the game and clock, more than once it looked like play changes or line adjustments with under ten seconds remaining.

I'm worried simply due to the noise you gotta expect at opposing stadiums (I'm looking at you LSU). I have to imagine that's gonna affect our communications and require more time for adjustments.

I guess I'm expecting possible delay of games or time outs being used. Am I crazy, or was everything well in hand and we had plenty of time, Sims was in control, etc.?

Rush

All-American
Jul 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Was lucky enough to be at the game yesterday but I always record it to watch the next day. I KNOW everyone here hates Vern and what's his face, but I just like to see the stats, watch the line, and see what I might have missed from the nose bleeds.

This was just....man. It was actually impressive watching our second team (and some if our third?) out there.

I'm a little worried for one reason, and I'd like some thoughts on this. It seemed like we were running the play clock down from the second drive. While that was constantly a tactic with AJ who had a solid command of the game and clock, more than once it looked like play changes or line adjustments with under ten seconds remaining.

I'm worried simply due to the noise you gotta expect at opposing stadiums (I'm looking at you LSU). I have to imagine that's gonna affect our communications and require more time for adjustments.

I guess I'm expecting possible delay of games or time outs being used. Am I crazy, or was everything well in hand and we had plenty of time, Sims was in control, etc.?
I don't think you're crazy...

All you have to do is rewind to our road games the last 2 weeks to see that your concerns are legit.

Here's hoping that, w 2 road games under his belt, Blake - and LK - will have a better idea of what they will be up against in our next 2 games - which happen to be on the road.

Under what promise to be rather adverse circumstances...

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.