JessN

Administrator & Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
Projected Depth Chart for Alabama vs. Tennessee
by Jess Nicholas
TideFans Editor-In-Chief
October 19th, 2014 10:49 PM

Disclaimer: This is not an official University of Alabama document. The depth chart is taken from individual practice and game observations, and is color-coded. Seniors are in black, juniors previously on the team are in green, junior college transfers in their junior year are in purple, junior college transfers in their sophomore year are in […]

Read More Here

MBA_99

1st Team
Jan 11, 2010
A, A
I'll be the one to ask the obvious: No RK at Center? Someone on CTSN and maybe other sources said he'd be back this week.

Not that I'm not thrilled with Bozeman's performance, mind you.

Bama Lee

All-American
Oct 13, 1999
Dallas, TX
Shouldn't Jacob Coker be a different color (font-wise) since he is a transfer and not previously on the team.

4Q Basket Case

FB|BB Moderator
Staff member
Nov 8, 2004
Tuscaloosa
WOW!!

Between seniors and underclassmen we pretty well know will go pro after this year, we have a lot of attrition on offense between now and next year.

glasscutter256

All-American
Jan 31, 2009
Huntsville
I'll be the one to ask the obvious: No RK at Center? Someone on CTSN and maybe other sources said he'd be back this week.

Not that I'm not thrilled with Bozeman's performance, mind you.
I thought the same thing. I think Kelly plays. Playing on the road can make a big difference. This year feels a lot like last year with Chad Lindsey.

tide96

All-SEC
Oct 4, 2005
I know this is the color scheme you have always used, but at this point in the season, it might be useful to have another color for players that haven't played yet that we anticipate will be red-shirted baring injuries ahead of them.

CoachJeff

Suspended
Jan 21, 2014
Shelby County Alabama
So Bama will have the least experienced offense in the nation next year it would appear. Losing 9 starters. Returning a true freshmen and Ryan Kelley. So we'll have a total of about 25 starts coming back for the offense. Yeesh.

Good of thing the D returns so many.

gtgilbert

All-American
Aug 12, 2011
I just realized it too. We will most likely have 9 new starters on offense next year.

yep - that's why it's super critical to get some of the younger guys in the games as much as possible. Even though they will be new 'starters' some guys like Bozeman, Hill, Taylor along the line have gotten a lot of game reps now so that will be a huge help.

Drake and henry will be back ready to share the #1 and #2 role.

WR worries me because there's not much production past the top 3 guys. lot of potential - heopfully they're all just waiting their turn.

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
Resurrect the quick kick. Probably been awhile since we used it. I never liked it though.
I can see a 4th and 3 on the opponents 40 yard line with #11, Morris, back to punt and a pass to a wide receiver/TE for a 1st down and more.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.