JessN

Administrator & Editor-in-Chief
Staff member
Oct 13, 1999
SEC Previews and Predictions: Week 9
by Jess Nicholas
TideFans Editor-In-Chief
October 19th, 2014 10:47 PM

. By Jess Nicholas TideFans.com Editor-In-Chief Oct. 19, 2014 Last week’s record: 4-2 (66.7%) Season record: 54-15 (78.3%) The Predictions Dept. didn’t just lose two games last week, it lost two games via the blowout variety, as both Texas A&M and Florida took dives in their respective matchups with Alabama and Missouri. This week, the […]

Read More Here

sanjosecrimson

Hall of Fame
May 18, 2007
San Jose, California
LSU came very close to losing to Florida if it wasn't for Driskle being Driskle. that would have been their 3rd loss for the year.
if they lose to OM this Saturday, they could easily be a 4 loss team before meeting Alabama. this game will determine LSU season and where Les Miles stands with the corndog faithful. I know we need OM to lose, but I wouldn't be disappointed if LSU were to lose either.

USCBAMA

All-SEC
Sep 21, 2001
Columbia, SC, Richland
I'll be surprised if USC holds auburn to 38. The Gamecock DEs are terrible, and they are equally bad against the run and against the pass. This weakness plays right into auburn's strengths. I see more of a 56-28 type score.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop : 2024 Madness!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.