Nov 26, 2002
Ragland's Interception

Simply one of the best I've witnessed.

Last edited:

TrueCrimson7

All-American
Sep 21, 2014
USA
Lots of skill with some good fortune mixed in. It really stole the best chance they had to score a TD. A lot of people stepped it up on Saturday. Roll Tide Roll!

Ldlane

Hall of Fame
Nov 26, 2002
Lots of skill with some good fortune mixed in. It really stole the best chance they had to score a TD. A lot of people stepped it up on Saturday. Roll Tide Roll!
Luck is when Preparation meets Opportunity! He planned that one, you could see him waiting on it!

BAMAINMD

BamaNation Citizen
Jul 6, 2005
I am a big fan of his. He has been playing lights out. Just listen to how many times his name is called. He is all over the field.

CraigMack

1st Team
Jul 13, 2000
Chelsea, AL
One of the damnedest plays I've seen. Some of his basketball abilities came out on that play as he looked like he was snagging a rebound off the backboard. Impressive hands.

Go Bama

Hall of Fame
Dec 6, 2009
16outa17essee
It was a phenomenal catch. IMO, a little luck had to be involved. I think he tips that ball more often than he catches it. But on Saturday, Bama did very little wrong. It was a magic day.

bamamc1

Hall of Fame
Oct 24, 2011
Haleyville, AL
Re: Ragland's Interception

Great Play. I hope Reggie grasps the system as well as Ro, Donte, and CJ where we can play Rueben Foster more next year. That guy is a BEAST.

crimsonman38

Scout Team
Jun 12, 2003
Holly Pond, AL
Reggie graduated with my daughter at Bob Jones in Madison, AL. This kid was one heck of a basketball player also. Not only does he have great hands but he has some hops. Kid has talent oozing out of him

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.