Typical UT 'class' - UT's director of Football Operations tried to trip player

TideEngineer08

TideFans Legend
Jun 9, 2009
Beautiful Cullman, AL
Man...

This year I vowed to try to "turn over a new leaf" when it comes to college football. My goal was to enjoy the BAMA games win or lose, as well as find ways to appreciate our opponents and not be so negative towards them. The last part really only applied to Auburn, LSU, and Tennessee as they are our main rivals with the fan bases that live to get under Alabama's skin. Why was I doing this? Well, because I'm tired of the hatred and the nonsense that the Internet has brought to the game. Tired of bagmen and boosters and Finebaum.

And that whole thing has been going pretty well until I see this kind of crap. And the hate returns. Let us burn down Knoxville this weekend.

MBA_99

1st Team
Jan 11, 2010
A, A
Wow this looks like it truly had to have been intentional. I know it was a spur-of-the-moment decision, but what could he have hoped to accomplish? You trip the guy and you're almost guaranteed to get a personal foul. You've got 10 cameras on you and might even be on SportsCenter. And there's virtually no way you'll hurt him by tripping him forward; he's wearing pads and a helmet.

IH8Orange

Hall of Fame
Aug 14, 2000
Trussville, AL, USA
I hope Coach Kiffin calls up Neyland Stadium and requests that they add a hundreds' digit to the visitors' scoreboard. He should say to just take the tens' digit from the viles scoreboard and use it because they won't need it on their scoreboard.

TDBama78

All-American
Jul 11, 2007
The tripping is bad enough, but here it is Monday and not a peep from the ad about any punishment.

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.