Typical UT 'class' - UT's director of Football Operations tried to trip player

Al A Bama

Hall of Fame
Jun 24, 2011
P. S. Is this the result of a recruiting weekend at the University of Tennercee?

bama119

1st Team
Aug 4, 2001
Eufaula, Al.
It looks like the UT coach is trying not to trip the Ole Miss player as he moves his foot out of the way. Does anyone seriously believe he is trying to trip the player?
Sure looks like an intentional attempt to trip the player to me. How is he trying to move his foot out of the way when he swings his leg at the player?

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
Sure looks like an intentional attempt to trip the player to me. How is he trying to move his foot out of the way when he swings his leg at the player?
He lifts his foot and then moves it away, to the side, and behind the player not at the player. The only time the foot or leg has any movement towards the player is when he initially lifts his foot off the ground; don't know why his knee won't bend though...

I do not believe at all that he is trying to trip the player and I really dislike UT.

Last edited:

crimsonaudio

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 9, 2002
crimsonaudio.net
He lifts his foot and then moves it away, to the side, and behind the player not at the player. The only time the foot or leg has any movement towards the player is when he lifts it; don't know why his knee won't bend though...
He continues to lift his leg as the player moves past.

Not sure how you're seeing what you do, but ok.

It seems pretty obvious to most, even the UT fans who have posted about it...

day-day

Hall of Fame
Jan 2, 2005
Bartlett, TN (Memphis area)
He continues to lift his leg as the player moves past.

Not sure how you're seeing what you do, but ok.

It seems pretty obvious to most, even the UT fans who have posted about it...

I edited my post; meant to say his foot only goes towards the player when he initially raises his foot off of the ground. There is no movement towards the player the rest of the time. If he wanted to trip the player he could have easily poked his foot into the player's path. This is an example of how a video, not just a still picture, may not give a true depiction of what took place.

And, if UT fans posted about it then it must be true!

Vinny

Hall of Fame
Sep 27, 2001
Rockaway, NJ
I saw a play when one of their defensive lineman banged wallace's head to the ground while he was down. They are still the dirty viles to me.

TideMan09

Hall of Fame
Jan 17, 2009
Anniston, Alabama
It's all good & be understanding of the vols state on mind..Since they won't make a"Trip" to the play-offs or a consolation "Trip" to "The Blows A Lot Of Smoke Weed-Eater Bowl" as far as that goes most likely..If the can't make the Play-Offs or Bowl "Trips" at the end of the season..Dadgum it someone is taking a "Trip", even if it's a member of their coaching staff "Tripping" & possibly hurting an opposing Player on the sideline..A "Trips" a "Trip" when it come to vols football these day of living in mediocrity..LOL

Relayer

Hall of Fame
Mar 25, 2001
It looks like the UT coach is trying not to trip the Ole Miss player as he moves his foot out of the way. Does anyone seriously believe he is trying to trip the player?
Moving his foot out of the way by sticking it in front of the OM player's feet... interesting analysis.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.