Pick the score: Tennessee vs. Alabama

Jessica4Bama

Hall of Fame
Nov 7, 2009
Alabama
Well after an exciting win against the Aggies, we head to Tennessee to face the Vols. This game is on the road, of course, and we don't seem to play our best on the road. We still win.

Bama wins 27-13

And we can't forget this little gem:

Last edited:

JustNeedMe81

Hall of Fame
Sep 30, 2011
Huntsville, Al
Based on what we saw this past weekend... I think the Defense has been playing well the last two games, so I expect them to continue playing well and I think Offense will be much better on the road. I'll say this. 51-13. 13 points comes from our backups in second half. I think Sims wants to redeem his poor performance on the road, and this will be good for him to get that road experience under his belt.

Padreruf

Hall of Fame
Feb 12, 2001
Charleston, South Carolina
34-7. Away from home we will struggle for a quarter or so. However, UT has no OL and their 1st string QB is banged up. Good receivers...may make a play. Good LB's but DL and secondary are weak.

The question is, will anyone ride on the same bus as LK? (As when CNS returned to Baton Rouge, no coach wanted to ride on the bus with him!! :))

64met

All-American
Oct 12, 2007
IMO, the the viles come out juiced up with Bama & LK in town. Tons of emotion, we MUST weather the q1 storm. We will wear them down eventually though..

Bama- 31
viles- 14

RTR!

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.