Rod Gilmore's Top Ten--ESPN Power Rankings

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
It doesn't matter but this guy is about out of touch.

1.FSU
2.Mississippi State
3.Michigan State
4.Oregon
5.Auburn
6.Kansas State
7.Ole Miss
8.Notre Dame
9.Georgia
10.Bama

Gibson09

BamaNation Citizen
Aug 5, 2010
He is a huge SEC hater...

During one of the Pac10 games this weekend, maybe ASU? He said their wide reciever was better then Cooper :conf3:

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
He is always going to have a PAC team in his top 4 now that we have a playoff. In fact, I doubt that we will ever see a situation without 4 different conferences represented in his top 4 this late in a season. It is a political thing with him and has nothing to do with sports or football.

Some people cannot separate their politics from their sports. I don't listen to them, and the have no credibility in my world.

B1GTide

TideFans Legend
Apr 13, 2012
Danny Kanell also has us tenth.
Believe it or not, Cowherd has us at number three.
Kanell is a straight up idiot. Listen to his reasoning when he discusses ANYTHING. He talks himself in circles and can't back up anything that he says with facts when challenged. Not sure how he landed this job.

Cowherd is very bright, but he is also all about Cowherd. He says/does whatever is best for himself and his program. But he is open about that, so I have no gripe with him. You just have to undertand what you are getting when you listen to him.

Alasippi

Suspended
Aug 31, 2007
Ocean Springs, MS
Kanell is a straight up idiot. Listen to his reasoning when he discusses ANYTHING. He talks himself in circles and can't back up anything that he says with facts when challenged. Not sure how he landed this job.

Cowherd is very bright, but he is also all about Cowherd. He says/does whatever is best for himself and his program. But he is open about that, so I have no gripe with him. You just have to undertand what you are getting when you listen to him.
Agreed on Cowherd. I actually like listening to him.
I like Kanell less than all of them.

PacadermaTideUs

All-American
Dec 10, 2009
Navarre, FL
He is always going to have a PAC team in his top 4 now that we have a playoff. In fact, I doubt that we will ever see a situation without 4 different conferences represented in his top 4 this late in a season. It is a political thing with him and has nothing to do with sports or football.

Some people cannot separate their politics from their sports. I don't listen to them, and the have no credibility in my world.
So what you're saying is Bob Costas is your bestie. ;)

PacadermaTideUs

All-American
Dec 10, 2009
Navarre, FL
Danny Kanell also has us tenth.
Believe it or not, Cowherd has us at number three.
Kanell is a straight-up Bama hater, along with being an idiot. I still remember on his late show Unite prior the 2012 season NCG, he and his co-host Reese Waters dressed to represent the teams. Waters had on a ND Jersey and some appropriate pants/shoes. Kanell showed up in a Bama Jersey, cutoff jeans and no shoes. When asked about it by Waters, Kanell said he was trying to represent the typical Bama fan.

If I had any respect for him (which I didn't), it went out the door right there. Way to insult and tick off half your viewing audience there Danny. By the way, how's the show doing?

hacksaw830

2nd Team
Jan 20, 2007
Gilmore=Tool, I cant stand to even look at him, he looks like he smells something. I flip the switch when ever he is calling a game, usually its a MAC, CUSA or some other 7A hs game. He sux

Last edited:

bamaga

Hall of Fame
Apr 29, 2002
JAWJA
Agreed on Cowherd. I actually like listening to him.
I like Kanell less than all of them.
Cowherd has a little Finebaum in him, especially before the season.. That's why the Auburn , Vol love vs Bama prior to the season. In season, he is a little different. He did say today that Florida State is a three loss team in the SEC west.

Latest threads

TideFans.shop - NEW Stuff!

TideFans.shop - Get YOUR Bama Gear HERE!”></a>
<br />

<!--/ END TideFans.shop & item link \-->
<p style= Purchases made through our TideFans.shop and Amazon.com links may result in a commission being paid to TideFans.